Ooo #rejected (2p!fem!Japan x rejected!reader)

2p!fem!Japan x rejected!reader

You nervously walked up to your long-time crush, Kimiko.  You nervously twiddled your thumbs. How were you supposed to talk to someone as cool and beautiful as Kimiko?! You decided to just ask her, what did you have to lose, right?... actually a lot but that doesn't matter.

"H-hey Kimiko? Do you want to go on a date with me?" You asked nervously Kimiko turned to look at you and looked you up and down with a judgmental look.

"Do I know you?" Kimiko asked, her two friends, Louise and Mariella snickered and whispered to eachother. It was obvious they were laughing at you. You nodded sadly and walked away in defeat..

~~~next day~~~

You desperately tried to copy down all your friend's notes before class started but you froze when you saw Kimiko walk in. Since most of the class was quiet you could hear her conversation with the teacher from where you were. Not that you were stalking her or anything, you could just hear it, alright? stop judging.

"All my classes got switched, I'm in this class now.." Kimiko said to the teacher who nodded and added her to the attendance list. The only free seat was right next to you. Great. You'll have to deal with the girl who rejected you sitting next to you everyday (your teacher makes you sit at the same place everyday so it's easier to remember who you are), at least you have three classes to yourself.

Kimiko gave you a dirty look as she sat down in the seat next to you.

"Trust me. I'm not too thrilled either." You mumbled.

Luckily, you survived an entire hour with Kimiko, she surprising didn't bug you at all. You had gym class now though, ew. You started walking and occasionally turned around. Seeing Kimiko following you.

"Why're you stalking me?" You asked while maneuvering through the stampede of angry teenage nerds.

"I'm not stalking you! You think I want to be in the same classes as you?!" Kimiko protested. You shrugged and walked into the gym. You quickly got changed and didn't notice that Kimiko was staring at you while you changed.

As soon as you walked out you were forced to run twenty laps around the gym. You were much slower than the other kids (you were put in a class with all the athletes). You looked beside you and Kimiko was running right next to you.

"I know for a fact that you're faster than me." You said between panting. Kimiko shrugged and continued to run with you. After gym class (Kimiko stuck with you all class) at least you got to eat lunch without her, right? Wrong. She followed you into the hallway where you normally ate lunch and sat down close to you, like, right next to you.

"Umm... K-Kimi--" You were blushing like crazy and just froze up completely and couldn't even finish what you where saying when Kimiko wrapped her arm around you.

"I was wrong yesterday.... would you ever consider dating me after that?" Kimiko asked.

"Y-yea..." You stuttered.