My imagination (Fem!America x reader) LEMON

Fem!America x reader LEMON

You were at the boring meeting with the boring people.

'Thnking about u.' Amelia texted, it looked like she has an on-off relationship with vowels.

'How much clothes am I wearing in your imagination?' You texted back. Amelia looked up at you from over the table and mouthed 'none.'

"Umm. I need to go to the bathroom." You announced and left. Amelia somehow got out of the meeting as well and followed you. Amelia giggled and brought you into one of the rooms that wasn't being used. You sat down on the table as she closed the door. She walked over to you and started kissing you roughly.

She tastes like burgers... And coca cola...

She pulled away for a second to take off your shit. You grabbed both her arms.

"Wait. Do you hear something?.." You asked.

"It's probably nothing." Amelia said and put a loose stand of hair behind your ear. You nodded and she started kissing your neck. You moaned and Amelia started gently biting that spot as she pulled off your pants/skirt. You blushed and put your hands behind you for support. She unhooked your bra and started sucking on your left breast and massaging the other.

You moaned loudly and felt Amelia smile against your skin. She moved away from your chest and pulled down your panties. She pushed two fingers into you and started pumping them in and out. You moaned out again and again before cumming all over her hand. She licked it off her hand and watched you try to catch you breath.

~~~idk. Someone else's p.o.v~~~

The meeting got really awkward when we just started hearing moaning, everyone stopped what they were doing and listened. Julchen tried to find where it was coming from and get a video. It's really weird. Too bad ________ and Amelia aren't here, they'd think it's hilarious.