Chapter Eleven: oh holy night

Start from the beginning

"Oh now this will be fun," the demon says smirking, "truth or dare?"

"Dare. I'm not afraid of anything you might throw at me." Grey points and shouts.

"Hmmm.... I dare you to grabs Wendy's boobs." His laugh was evil.

"What? I'm not going to do that!"

"Why? It's not like she's a little girl anymore."

Grey blushes, "I know it's just, she's like a little sister..."

"Do it!"

"I like this!" Mira squeals with delight.

"Uh..." Wendy's face was red and she felt light headed.

"Are you weak grey that you can't do something this simple?" E.N.D taunts him.

"No! Fine I'll do it. I'll show you!" He heads over to Wendy and grabs them, "I'm sorry but, a dare is a dare."

"Uh..." And she passed out.

"Well, looks like she's out of the game for awhile," Mira snickers.

"Love rival...." Juvia whispers.

"Not really..." Lucy hears her.

A few more rounds go on. Zeref had to kiss Juvia on the cheek. Mavis had to ride on Jellal's back like he was a horse and when Gajeel chose truth. He ended up having to propose to Levy. He wanted to wait later that night to so, they decided to end the game there.

------

Raynare walked into the streets of magnolia with a sword in her hand. She wanted to see Zeref tonight. She grips on the sword tighter and swings it. Killing a quarter of the population.

-----

E.N.D goes out to the balcony. He sets a box on the railing and traces his finger on it, deep in thought. Then he hears someone behind him. He turns to see Lucy.

"Hey, what's up?" He says.

"I... Um... I actually have something for you." She looks at her feet with her hands behind her back.

"Okay." He says suspiciously.

"Here," she holds out a wrapped box with a bow on top, "merry christmas."

"It's a present?" He takes it out of her hands.

"Yeah, it was more for Natsu but, I don't know what I'm thinking you probably don't care about if..."

He opens the box and sees a sculpture of a dragon. It looked identical to Igneel. There was a little kid with pink hair sitting on his claws. He was speechless.

"Yeah... It's stupid. I'm stupid... I'm sorry," she regrets giving it to him. She should've waited till Natsu was back. He'd appreciate if more but, then she notices the look on the demons face before her.

His eyes turned soft. Memories of him and Igneel past through his mind, "you're not stupid. This is a great gift."

"I don't know if you were that close to him."

"He still raised me...." He says softly, "thank you. It does mean a lot..."

She looks at him with wide eyes, "you do?"

He nods, "I have something for you also."

"Huh?" She was surprised and he sets a box in her hands. It wasn't wrapped or anything. It was just a aim wooden box with a lid, "thanks? What's it for?" She asked confused.

"Open it," he rolls his eyes with a smile.

She does so and she finds celestial keys in it, "oh my god... There's so many..." It was mostly silver keys but, three stuck out to her the most. There was two gold ones and the thirteenth zodiac key. They were, "yukino..." Tears welded up from her eyes, "thank you... How did you...?"