31

Abby Pov:
"So what's the plan, Calum?" I ask.
He fake clears his throat and begins, "So, Abby, you will go to where ever the hell they want you to go, but we will all be there watching to see what they want."
"That's an awful plan," Michael sighs sinking into the couch.
"Yeah, I don't want my girl to get hurt," Luke says, protectively wrapping his arm around Grace.
"You think I do? This is the best plan I have, it will work, it has to work," Calum's says now turning to me.

"I can't live without her, she's everything to me." I smile and kiss him.
"Ew, stop," Ashton says.
"Unlike you idiots I actually have a plan that's not stupid," Michael says standing up.
"Okay so-" he starts but gets cut off by Charlotte.
"Sorry to ruin your spy moment guys, but, why don't we just call the cops?"
Oh, I guess we never thought of that. Everyone nods.
"Let's go down to the police station right now," Calum says, grabbing the keys and pulling me to the car, along with everyone else.
"I call shot gun," I say.
"So you don't want to sit on my lap?" Calum fake cries.
"Thought you were driving" I state shrugging and hopping in the car.

Calum drives us after we pile in. While driving to the police station I have a weird feeling something bad is going to happen. We pull up to a stop sign and stop for a second but before we could move again we all hear a gun shot in the distance. I look toward Calum with a worried look. He puts his hand on my leg and gives it a squeeze. We start driving again and everything was going okay until we were about one block away from the station and a bullet goes through our car. It doesn't hit me and I start freaking out cause one of us might have been shot. I look around and see everyone okay. Thank the lord. Calum starts getting out of the car but I stop him.
"What if they are outside ready to shot?" I say. Calum jut looks at me and then starts driving again. I can tell he is scared as much as everyone else.

I saw the police station coming up and got excited. We are almost there and then we will be safe. All of a sudden I feel my phone buzz in my pocket. I get it out to find a text.
If you go into that police station your boyfriend will get hurt. And then the rest of your friends. Meet me on Cherry Street.
Well, shoot. What I'm I going to do. I can't let them get hurt so I guess I'll go and finally end this thing. Once we get to the police station everyone starts getting out but I stay inside.
"What are you doing Abby?" Calum asks.
"I think it would be better if I stayed in here," I say.
"That makes no sense. Just come in with us," he says. I shake my head.
"Okay fine. Here are the keys. If you hear anything weird call me, alright?" he says. I nod and they all go inside. When I see they all are out of sight I get out and stay heading to Cherry Street.

Once I get there I look around to see if I can find anyone. I look toward a restaurant and see someone sitting outside at a table. That must be him. I start walking towards the table.
"Please sit down," the person says. They have a hat and sunglasses so I can't tell who it is, but I see they have long hair and a higher voice so most likely the person is a girl.
"What do you want from me?" I ask.
"Nothing. I just want you to leave this town. Continent, maybe," she says. She takes off her hat and sunglasses to reveal who I thought would never be this person.
"Surprised?" Haleigh says. "Probably not cause I've always hated you," she says laughing.
"I should have guessed," I say. "And just to tell you I'm not going to leave this town just because you want me to so," I say.
"Oh, you will once I tell you the things I'll do to your friends if you don't."

"Don't hurt them," I yell.
"Too late," she says smirking. I give her a confused look.
"What do you mean too late?" I ask.
All of a sudden I hear a voice calling my name. I look to see Calum running towards me. Oh no. I look towards Haleigh to see she is gone.
"Abby," Calum yells. He catches up to me and starts freaking out.
"Why the heck would you leave? I was so worried. I thought you were gone." he says.
"I'm sorry Calum I just had to finish this stupid thing," I say. "But it's not over yet," I whisper to myself. Thankfully he didn't hear that.

"Did you find out who the person who was doing this is?" he asks.
"It's Haleigh," I say. He looks shocked at first but I can tell he isn't that surprised.
"Where is she now?" he asks.
"Right here," a voice says. I look past Calum to see Haleigh with a gun in her hand. Calum turned around and tries to shield me from her.
"Why are you doing this?" Calum asks.
"Because she took everything I had. My friends, my boyfriend, the person I loved," she says motioning to Calum.
"Well it's not her fault Haleigh. You were a bitch and made us leave you," Calum says. Haleigh laughs and lifts up her gun.
"I always knew you hated me Calum. That's why I'm going to hurt you first," She says. She points the gun at Calum and I start freaking out. I can't lose Calum too.

I jump in front of Calum right before the gun goes off. I look down to see I've been shot, but in the leg. She must have a really bad aim. Then the police show up and take Haleigh. Calum kneels down next to me with a worried face.
"Why would you do that?" he asks.
"Because I don't want to lose you. I love you." I say smiling.
"I love you too," he says while kissing the top of my head. The ambulance shows up soon after the police and take me to the hospital. Calum comes with me and texts the others where we were going. Calum comes to sit by me and puts his hand on my shoulder. I smile and tell him how thankful I am for him to be here for me. He smiles and kisses me on the lips. I kiss back and then he pulls away. He takes my hand in his the whole way to the hospital.