34

Abby's POV
I'm pregnant

Oh my god. What do I say

Niether Grace or I say anything

"I knew you would hate me" Charlotte cries

"No we don't, nothing has changed. We love you and always will. We are going to be with you every step of the way" I say squeezing her hand

"Do your parents know?"

Charlotte nods looking at the ground

"What are you going to do?" Grace asked

"I have to tell Ashton" she says

Both me and Graces eyes get big

"You haven't told him?" Me and grace say at the same time

"Call him" we yell simultaneously

"Okay" she laughs for the first time

"My parents went out, you guys can wait in the basement. I'm going to call everyone over after I tell Ashton" she says

"I'm so proud of you" Grace says hugging her

"I'll always be here for you" I say going to hug her too

Soon after there's a knock at the door and me and grace run down stairs.

Me and Grace watch TV for a while and then hear foot steps coming into the basement

"Um me and Char have some news to tell you guys" Ashton says with a nervous smile.

"We already know Ash. Congratulations!" Grace says.

"Thanks," Ash says.

"Are you happy about this?" I ask.

"Of course, but it just took me by surprise," he says rubbing the back of his neck

"Well it probably shouldn't take you by surprise cause you did you know..." Grace says laughing a little.

"Shut up Grace I know you and Luke aren't as innocent as people think. He tells us everything," Ash says. Grace just glares at Ash and Char and me start laughing.

"So how far are you?" I ask.

"Only a month," Char says. Ash smiles and wraps his arm around her. I'm surprised they are taking all of this so good.

"Calum and Luke are on there way" Ash says

We nod and soon the other two boys arrive

Calum walks in and gives me a hug, "Is everything alright?" he asks

I nod "Char and Ash have some news to tell us"

Ashton's phone rings and he leaves.

He then comes back a while later with Michael.

"Ok guys Char and I have some big news."

All the boys look confused except Michael. I guess Ash already told him.

"I'm pregnant", Char says. Luke and Calum's mouths drop.

"Oh my gosh really", Luke says. Ash and Char nod and Calum and Luke go and hug them.

"Congratulations," Calum says.

"Thanks guys, but Char and me are going to head out and celebrate. You guys can stay here right?" Ashton says turning to Char.

"Of course we will be back later," Char says. They say goodbye and leave the rest of us at Char's house.

Ashton Pov

As we get in the car I can't help but be nervous. I'm trying to surprise Charlotte and I don't know where t take her for the surprise.

"So where are we even going?" Char asks.

"You'll see," I say finally deciding where to take her. After driving for a little while we end up at the park.

"Why the park?"

"Thought it would be fun," I say. Charlotte laughs and heads to the playground. She gets on the swings and I can't help but think how lucky I am.

"Charlotte can you please come here," I ask nervously. "Umm sure," she says confused.

"Knock Knock"

"Who's there..."Char says more confused.

"Marry"

"Marry who?"

"Marry me," Ash says.

"Wait what," Charlotte said with a giggle thinking that I was joking.

"Charlotte we've been friends for a long time and these past months with you have been amazing. I love everything you do and am so in love with you its insane, I can't be without you. I love you so much. Will you make me the happiest guy on earth and marry me?"

"Of course," Charlotte says smiling hugely.

I stand up and kiss her. I then wrap my arms around here not wanting to let go. We stand like this for a while until we decide to go home to tell everyone the good news.

Abby Pov

"They have been gone for ever. Where the heck are they? I'm so bored" Luke says.

"Can you chill. When you are expecting a baby you will want to celebrate as well," Grace says.

"That's right. Our baby," Luke says smiling. Grace smiles too and kisses him on the check.

"Did I miss something?" Calum asks.

"No I am not pregnant," Grace says laughing.

"Just making sure," Calum says laughing as well.

"What about you Abby? Got a bun in the oven" Luke jokes

"Shut up Luke, unlike you two we don't have sex once a week" Calum retorts

"Or at all" Luke scoffs

"Oh my god would you two shut up" Grace laughs

About thirty minutes later we hear the front door open and close.

"Finally," Luke groans

"We have more news," Ash yells.

"How can you have more news?" Calum says.

Charlotte comes running downstairs all excited.

"What," Grace says. Charlotte smiles wide and shows us her hand that has a ring on it.

"No way. Are you kidding?" I say surprised. She shakes her head.

"Oh my gosh," Grace and I yell all excited.

"What?" Luke asks.

"There engaged," Grace says smiling. Luke and Calum start freaking out.

"Dude why didn't you tell us," Calum says.

"It was a surprise," Ash shrugs

"I'm happy for you man" Luke says patting his back

"Whens the wedding?" Michael pipes in.

"I don't know yet. We aren't rushing anything so."

"I better be the best man," Michael says. Luke and Calum glare at him and Ashton laughs.

"We'll see Michael," Ash says.

The rest of the night we all just hang out and celebrate.