27

A/n there's something in my eye and I'm going insane

Abby's POV -A Couple Days Later

I wake up to quiet snores coming from Calum's mouth. I shake him awake.

"Hmm? Morning," he says in a extremely hot morning voice.
"You can go home, I'm okay."
"No I can't, I won't leave you."
I shrug not wanting to get in a fight.
"The doctors said I can get out today," I smile.
"I know, I'm excited. You still up for Char's beach house party? It's only our friends," he asks.
I nod, "Duh."
"God, I have been awake for three minutes and your already sassing me."

"Ah, good, you two are awake," my doctor says, walking into my room.

I nod excitedly, "I can go home today, right?"

"Thats the plan. I have to run some tests, though. It shouldn't take too long and then you will be free to leave, just make sure that you come back in 4 weeks so we can look at your leg," he says.

The doctors run their tests and then Calum and I finally get to go home.

"We leave tomorrow. Go pack and I'll make lunch," Calum says, going to the kitchen. I nod and run upstairs to pack.

NEXT DAY

I wake up to Calum burping in my face. I laugh and push him off me.

he has a smug look on his face, "Good morning."

"It was," I say, plugging my nose.

"You're gross," I add.

"Is this gross?" he says crawling towards me kissing me.

"Ow, Cal you're on my leg," I groan, laughing.

"Damn, maybe I should stop trying to be romantic."

"If your idea of romantic is burping in my face than, yeah," I say laughing.

"I'm going to shower and then we can go to Char's. We are all going to drive together," he says.

"I need to shower too!" I say as he runs into the bathroom.

"Ugh, Calum I don't want to wait. You take forever." I groan as he slams the door in my face.

"You could shower with me and that wouldn't be an issue," he said from the other side of the door.

"I'll wait," I mutter.

After we both shower and eat we go over to Char's house.

"Took you guys long enough," Luke says.

"It's Abby's fault," Calum says, hoping in the car.

"Guys we can't all fit in one car," Grace says, laughing at the guys who were trying to make room for all us.

"Yes we can!" Ashton yells, "Look, if Luke drives and Grace sits in the passenger seat than me Michael and Calum sit back her we are all in."

"What about us?" Charlotte and I yell together.

Ash and Calum look at each other and pull char and I on their laps.

"Yep, this works, I like this," Calum says, resting his head on my shoulder.

"Can we go," Luke groans, and with that we were off.

"Turn the volume up," Grace says as All Time Low comes on.

"That's my girl," Luke says smiling.

The trip to Char's beach house was so long, but not boring at all. Luke and Grace were singing at the top of their lungs the whole time. Ash and Char were playing some games on their phones. And then Calum and I were playing eye spy. I was dominating at the moment and Calum was getting annoyed.
"Is it the sign we just past?"
"No, stupid," I say laughing.
"Well then what the hell is it?!"
"Chill," I say laughing harder.
"I hate this game," he says.
"You just hate it because you're losing."
"Whatever," he says. I chuckle and kiss him on the cheek.

The rest of the time we just take naps and eat. We finally get to the house after about 5 hours and we all rush inside to take ownership of rooms. After everyone gets settled in their rooms we get our swim stuff on and head to the beach. I haven't been to the beach in forever because my mom hates me and my dad was always busy. Ash and Char decide to go into the water while Grace and Luke go take a walk. Calum and I decide to just tan for a while.
We get to a good spot on the beach and set our stuff up. I take my shirt and shorts off revealing my bright pink bikini and Calum's mouth instantly drops.
"Take a picture it will last longer."
"Good idea," he says pulling out his phone and snapping pictures of me, I laugh and try to steal his phone from him. He stops me by placing his hands on my back and kissing me.
"Oh, get some," Ashton yells from the water.
We both laugh an lay down to tan.
"Wait, why are you tanning? You're already tan enough," I say. Calum laughs and just shrugs his shoulders.
"Why are you? You're going to have an awful tan line," he says pointing at my bandage that covered most of my right thigh.
I laugh and shove him.
After a while I notice that he's asleep.
"Damn, are you that boring?" Ashton said, laughing his ass off.

"Shut up, Irwin. Where's Charlotte?" I ask.

"Taking a shower. Want to mess with him?" He asks, motioning to Calum.

"Is that even a question? Of course!"

As I say that, Ashton runs away and grabs two shovels.

"Hurry up, lets bury him before he wakes up."

I laugh and begin pilling sand all over Calum's body.

After he's fully covered, I back away and laugh.

"This is great," I say, grabbing my phone an taking a picture.

"Wait we aren't done."

"Ash, if we put anymore sand on him his lungs will collapse," I laugh.

Ashton ignores me and grabs two handfuls of sand and puts them on his chest. Boobs.

"Really ash? Boobs?" I laugh.

My laughing wakes up Calum an he panics for a little before realizing that it was Ashton and I

"Abby," he says calmly.

"Yes?"

"Run," he says, struggling to get out of the sand.

I laugh and try to run away from him.

"Luke help me," I say still laughing and running to hid behind the freakishly long legged boy.

Calum gave Luke a look and Luke returned it, Luke then turned around picking me up and throws me in the water.

We were all laughing and having fun playing in the water like little kids, but i didn't care and no one else did either. I love these people they mean so much too me.

Soon everyone comes out and we are all playing around, just having fun.

AN- There's still something in my eye