22

Abby Pov:

After everyone congratulates Calum I go to see him.

"Well, aren't you a superstar?" I say, walking up to a sweaty Calum.
"I try," he says, smirking.
"Where are we going after this?" He asks.
"Who said I wanted to hang out with you?"
"Me," he says grabbing my waist, pulling me towards him.
"Ew, your sweaty and smell bad!" I say, plugging my nose.
"You love it," he says.
"In your dreams," I say. He laughs and kisses me. I kiss back but we get interrupted, like usual, by coach calling Calum over. I tell Calum I'll meet him outside the locker rooms in a bit, and make my way inside.

I walk into the girls locker room grabbing my towels and head over to the showers, i turn the water on and hop in.

As I'm shampooing my hair I hear someone enter, I didn't really think much of it and continued my shower. After I finish I wrap my towel around my body and walk over to my locker. I opened my locker to see that all my clothes were gone except for my underwear and a bra. I quickly throw my limited clothes on and slam the the locker door shut, making a note fall from the inside. I picked the note up and read it:

Sorry about your dad. Didn't mean to hit him so hard.... You're next. Hope you don't mind I took your clothes.

What? Was this person telling me that they purposely killed my father? I'm next? What does that even mean?

I freaked out and grabbed my phone texting Calum:

Me: I need to see you now, come into the girls locker room.

Me: If you have extra clothes can you please bring them????

It has been 5 minutes and he still hasn't responded so I text him again.

Me: Calum, I'm freaking out right now.

Calum: I was in the shower... Baby what happened? why do you need clothes? Are you okay?

Me: I'm fine, just come in here.

As I sent that last text I heard the door open and saw Calum walk in.

"Oh, that's why you wanted me to come," Calum says, smirking. He continues to look me up and down

"No Calum! Look!" I say, handing him the note.

I watch as his eyes skim over the note.

"Who wrote this?" He said, obviously mad.

"I don't know. I'm scared Cal."

"You don't have to be scared, I'm here," he says while hugging me.

"I just want to go home," I say crying.

"Okay lets go, here I brought you clothes," he says, handing me a sweatshirt and super long shorts.

I quickly put the clothes on.

"I look like a boy," I say, trying to lighten the mood.

"A hot boy," Calum winks.

I laugh and grab his hand and we walk down to his car.

Once we get to my place I kiss his cheek and say, "Thanks for the ride, see you tomorrow."

"You think I'm leaving you? Good try, let's go," Calum says, getting out of the car and walking into the house. I follow him and open the door.

Calum runs to the couch and jumps on it.

I set up a movie and sit down next to Calum.

"Abby," Calum says, poking my side.

"Calum," I groaned, turning to face him, "What?"

He took a deep breath and said, "I really like laying with you."

I smile, "You're so cute."

"I'm not cute! I'm manly," he pouts.

"Okay, manly man, what do you want?" I ask.

"I want to lay with you everyday," he says, wrapping his hands around me.

"What do you mean?" I asked confused.

"You always mess up my speeches when I'm trying to be cute," he groans.

"I though you were manly," I laugh.

"Ugh, anyway, do you want to move in with me and my family? I know that it's weird, but I don't want you to be alone and I want to be with as much as I can. I thought you moving into my house would be a good idea, but you don't have to," he rambles on. Before he can talk more I interrupt him.
"Of course I'll move in," I say. He smiles and kisses me. I kiss back and we go back to watching the movie.

It's now eight o'clock and Calum and I are heading to his house to talk to his parents about me moving in. Once we get there we go to sit in the living room with Calum's mom.
"So what do you guys want to talk about?" She says.
"Mom I was thinking, because Abby is now living alone and she wants to sell her house, maybe she could live with us until the end of the year," Calum says.
His mom sits there and thinks for a while until she answers, "I think that would be okay. You can take our guest bedroom next to Calum's room," she says.
"Thank you so much! This means a lot to me," I say. She smiles and hugs me and leaves the room. I'm so glad I have people in my life that actually care for me. I'm really glad I moved to Australia.