28

Abby Pov:

After playing in the ocean for a while, we all go inside to get changed because we are having a bonfire tonight.

I go into my shared room with Calum and get changed into jean shorts and a v neck shirt, with my converse.

"Abby," Grace yells, "Are you almost done?"

"Yes," I say, coming out of my room to see everyone sitting on the couch.

"Alright, what are we waiting for?" Ashton yells.

"Charlotte's not ready ye,t" Grace responds.

"Charlotte hurry the fuck up," Michael yells, making everyone laugh.

"Hop off pimp," Ash says.

We wait for her a little longer.

"Jesus," Ashton says as Charlotte comes out of her room wearing a shirt and shorts.

"What?" Char asks, confused.

"I love you," he smiles cheekily.

She smiles and kisses him.

"Well if you two are done with that," Luke says, gesturing to them, "We can leave now."

Calum grabs blankets and they cover all his face I laugh.

"Do you need some help?" I giggle.

"Please," he sighs, handing me some blankets to carry out to where the guys set up the fire.

We all walked over to the fire with food and coolers around the fire pit. There were footballs, volleyballs, and other beach balls set up beside a stereo.

"This looks amazing," I squeal, looking at Calum and plopped the blankets down.

"The guys and I set it up while you girls were getting ready. I was hoping you would like it."

I looked at him and smiled. We spent an hour talking and eating around the fire. Calum never left my side.

Then it gets dark and all the stars come out. Michael runs in the house and gets his guitar. We comes back out and the boys decide to sing us some songs.
"Oh, sing summer love by One Direction," Grace says. The boys look at each other and decide to do it. Michael starts strumming his guitar and Ashton beating on the blanket. Luke starts singing and it's like and angel. Then Calum joins and it's like we entered heaven. I wish we could do this every night.

Time flies by and it starts getting really late. We all decide to head inside and get ready for bed.
I yawn as Calum and I walk into out room.
"Yeah the first days a lot," he chuckles.
"What do you do the second day?" I ask turning the door nob.
"It depends what everyone wants, but normally either the second or third day we go to the pier."
I smile and grab Calum's shirt on the floor.
He smirks and walks towards me.
"I like when you wear my clothes," he smiles.
He leans in to kiss me and we stay like that for a while, our lips moving in sync until he pulls away with a huge smile on his face and we go to bed.

I wake up hearing someone in the kitchen, I try to get up but Calum's arms are wrapped around me.

"Five more minutes," he whines.

I smile and snuggle further into his chest.

Eventually we get up and walk to the living room and see everyone sitting around the TV eating breakfast. I say good morning to everyone and sit on the couch beside Michael.

Calum gives me a weird look and goes to get breakfast he hands me a banana.

"I'm not hungry," I shrug.