"It happened about 5 months ago" he looked at me. "Besides what's it to you? You've moved on right?"

"That...Jun...ugh! You.." I couldn't even cope with what he was saying.

"Rin, you broke up with her and so I asked her out. Like I said this happened about 5 months ago." He said.

"What? She was still with..." I trailed off.

Wait...

I looked at him. "You slept with her?!"

I punched him in the face.

"How could you do this to me Sosuke?! How could you sleep with her when she was with me?!"

He looked at me and chuckled.

"What's so funny?! She cheated and you...you betrayed me?!"

He wiped his mouth and looked at me.

"I never said it was my baby, I said she was pregnant and I was going to be a dad"

(●__●)

"So the baby...it's...."

"It's yours Rin

"It's yours Rin..." He said.

I can't believe this is happening...it's been 5 months already and she hasn't even said anything to me.

"Where is she?"

"Where is she?"

"She's going to meet me tonight, except it'll be you instead. Don't do anything stupid Rin...She knows about your girlfriend"

I clenched my jaw. "Shit..."

"Rin, She's not really mad or anything. She just doesn't want to tell you because she claims it'll hold you back just like what you said to her before breaking up. I guess...she doesn't want the news to make you feel obligated to be with her" he said.

I sighed. "I don't know if I can do this Sosuke. Seeing her again and..she'll be pregnant... I don't know"

"It's not the kid's fault. Besides you two can figure some sort of alternative, she's not going to keep you away if you ask her to see it when it's born"