Chapter 30:The birth of-

(A/N:I think this will be the last chapter guys. But I promise you all, there will be a Epilouge)

*months later*
Itami pov
I sighed as I stared at the calendar on my wall. There was a big red circle around the 1st of November.

"So it has finally come."

Yes...it appears so. Today is important. It's important for 3 reasons. 1:This is the day that I give birth to my baby. 2:Sabo can become a Father. And 3:Today is also the day that I-

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK!

"Come in!"I called

Sabo walked in with a foldable wheelchair by his side. He looked really joyful today. But he also looked nervous. Then again, I can't really blame him either.

He unfolded the wheelchair & petted it."You're carriage awaits m'lady."
I giggled."You're such a dork."
"Yes but I am a fabulous dork."He chuckled
"Sabo-kun you're my dork.....you dork."I said

I sat down. Sabo spun the chair around & started taking me over to the infirmary. It was sorta fun riding around on the wheelchair. Like your sitting, but you're moving! Some of these people are geniuses.

We got to the infirmary to see Law, Luffy, Koala, Dragon & Marco standing there. They all looked nervous as well.

Law smirked at me."Hello, Itami-ya."
I grinned back."Hi Traffy-kun. I'm glad that you came."
"Why wouldn't I, Itami-ya? You're only one of the lucky people that I consider my family."He whispered to me
I grinned."I'm lucky then! Haha."

Law & Sabo helped me up onto the bed. I laughed at Luffy & Chopper's confused expression.

"Whoa! Itami-chan what have you been eating?!"Luffy asked
Marco whacked Luffy over the head."Idiot she hasn't eaten anything yet! She's pregnant not fat!"
I laughed."Well technically I am fat, but I can't be bothered in details at the moment so..."

The rest of the day was fun. After a while, I was finally in Labor.

'Its come.'

"The time is ticking down. This'l be the last time you'll ever see all of them."

Yeah...it will be.

I forgot to mention, that today is the day that I die.

"The Manga never lies."

My eyes were looking at everyone. It all just went in slow motion.

'Law, Dragon, Koala, Marco, Luffy and you...Sabo-kun.'

I put on a weak smile

'I'm glad....That I had met all of you.'

Third pov
"PUSH!"

Itami screamed in agony as she pushed the baby out if her womb. Itami could already feel death crawling up her legs as she pushed. The whole time, she was holding onto Sabo & Luffy's hands.

"I can see its head!"Law yelled

"ONE TWO THREE PUSH!"

"GRRRAAAAHHHH!"

'So this is what dying feels like...'Itami thought

She pushed a bit harder this time, resulting in her death coming faster. Itami really didn't want to die, but she can't avoid it, not now anyways.