Chapter 17:Cute

(A/N:Yassss I finally finished exams!!!!!! Haha now i got a Japanese test tomorrow 😅😑😞....they will never end.)

Itami pov
*poke*

I rubbed my cheek.

*poke poke*

I wiped away the thing that swiped my nose & cracked open my eyes. I see Sabo towering over me with a pout on his lips.

"Ne...Sabo-kun its early..."I yawn
He gave me a look."Woman its 10:30."
"It's still to early..."I moaned
He smiled."Well do you wanna go on a coffee date?"
"Only if you let me pay half."I said
"Okei....well I'm gonna be waiting in my room."He said
"I'll be out soon."I called as he left.

I pulled myself out of bed & scuffed my feet over to my closet. Lazily, I picked out a white shirt that had a breast pocket, a denim skirt & my knee high black boots that I usually wear. I had briskly tied my hair up into a messy bun, and put on some lip gloss & perfume.

I grabbed my purse & plopped my wallet into it. I left my room & made my way over to Sabo's room.

I knocked on his door, on the other side I could hear shuffling around before the door opened. Sabo grinned at me, quickly looking at me up & down.

"You look great, Itami-chan."He said
I smiled softly."Thanks, Sabo-kun. You do too! Are you ready?"
"Yeah, and from what I can tell, you are too, so lets go."He said

As we walked down the hallway, I felt Sabo reach out & grab my hand. I held onto his, and felt warm both inside & out.

(A/N:WEEEEHHHHHHH SABITA CUTENESS!!!!)

We walked around everywhere like that. His hand felt really soft & warm. Though, the warm part is probably his devil fruit powers, but his hand was warm otherwise. You know, like that comfortable warm that makes you feel completely at ease?

We got to a random coffee shop at an island & sat down. I scanned through the menu, my eyes settling on a Trenta sized Caramel hot chocolate.

A waitress came around, blushing when she saw Sabo.

"H-hi..um I've come to take your orders, what can I get the pair of you?"She asked

'This is gonna sound bad, but at least she isn't like those other girls that try & flirt with him.'

Kira cackled in my mind.

"Could I please have a Trenta sized Caramel hot chocolate please?"
She nodded & wrote that down, turning to Sabo with a blush.
"A-and what about you?"
"Oh I'll have Blueberry cream coffee thanks."He said

Blushing, she nodded & wrote that down. She smiled at us & walked off.

I smirked."She likes you."
"E-eh?! How can you tell?"Sabo asked
"It was obvious. I mean who wouldn't? You're good looking, girls would fall over themselves for looks like that."I said
He looks at himself through a spoon."Hmmm yeah, still got it."He joked

Our drinks came & we happily sipped on our beverages. Sabo had gulped his down, the hotness of the coffee not bothering him. I sipped on it slowly, making conversation with him.

"So you don't know exactly what Dragon is planning."I asked
"Yeah, but I know that he plans to go against the Marines. He hasn't told us how he's gonna do that, but we all know that it's happening."Sabo said

"Quite mysterious if you ask me."

After coffee, Sabo & I walked through the wilderness that was near by, silently admiring what Mother Nature has created.

"Here."Sabo said

He gently plucked a beautiful pink hibiscus flower & tucked it into my hair. He smiled at me.

"You look beautiful with that flower, but then again, you're always beautiful to me."He said
I blushed, not knowing what to say.

"Thank y-you, Sabo-kun."

He leaned in & kissed my forehead.

"I'm simply just stating facts."

(A/N:THEY ARE SO CUTE!!!!!!! Haha i finally finished exams!!! Haha now i have to wait till next monday for my results. Oh & please follow RT_Ninja ! She's super cool & has really great stories! Luv you all!)