Chapter 23:My final desiscion is...

(A/N:I don't know, I think this story is slowly ending...I can't tell)

Itami pov
The sun had woken me up.

Stupid sun.

Creaking my eyes open, I see Sabo with his arms around me. My hands were on his chest.

I blushed as I recall last nights events. Thankfully, I had at least put my underwear back on, I'm not so sure about Sabo though.

"Hue hue hue....sneak a peak! Come on you've already seen 'it'!"

Kira you hentai bastard.

Alright...

I lifted the sheets up, and went to the shade of roses.

'No pants on down there. Jesus christ calm yourself!'

(A/N:I'd say a sex joke now, but I dunno if I should....)

"Mmm?"

Sabo turned over to my side, opening up his eyes. I watched him. His golden eyelashes long & delicate, the blond hair that looks gold in sun light. His blacky blue eyes. The way his iron corded muscles moved as I touched them.

I watched him. Every single detail. It just felt important to me.

"Did I wake you up?"I asked
"No.."He yawned."But to be honest, I wouldn't mind waking up to seeing you."
"Listen...about yesterday..I'm sorry that I didn't tell you what I am. Before I had said that it wasn't important, but really, I was scared. Scared that you might think differently of me & stuff."I said
"Itami, even if you were a Death god, or Satan, I still would love you. You're precious, and different. Not because you're what you are, its because you're not like other women."Sabo said.

"And.."I added."Thank you for last night. You were right, it did make me feel better."
Sabo blushed."Was I too hard on you? I was scared that I was gonna snap you in half or something.."
I giggled."Oh definitely not, Sabo-kun! I was quite....pleased. I never knew you were quite...demanding."
Sabo went redder."Christ this is embarrassing. I was trying to set the mood."
"Oh but you did. You set it perfectly. Had me in a lust haze...hopefully one day we'll do this again. But this time...I'll be in charge."I hummed

Later, I had a shower, and left Sabo to go back to his room & shower. Though, I will admit it, I was in pain. Like it just hurt.

'Still worth it though.'

I left the bathroom with clothes on, feeling fresh. I skipped over to Sabo's room, and sat myself on his bed. He had come out with his usual blue outfit on, but without his hat, jacket & gloves on.

"So,"He starts."You up for a coffee date?"
I grinned."You know it."

Though, this time we had it at base. Apparently Dragon is talking with someone. Probably Marco or something.

'Holy shit. I just realized:I still have to make up my desiscion yet! And we're leaving in 3 days!'

"Itami-chan are you okay?"Sabo asked
I gulped."My crew....My desiscion has to be made in 3 days."
Sabo's eyes widened."Have you decided?"
I shook my head."I had forgotten about it."
Sabo put his hand on mine."This will sound selfish, but I want you to stay."
I looked over at him."Sabo-kun..."

"Itami we've been together for a while now, and I don't want you to leave. Long distance relationships don't work. And I don't want to be like that. If we stay together, we can live happily. I know that you're a Captain, but please...don't leave."Sabo cried silently

I lifted his chin with a finger. I kissed his forehead, then kissed his lips.

"Thank you, Sabo-kun. You taught me how to smile again. I know how you feel....which is why I'm going to stay here."I said

"Y-you are?!"

"Yes. After all, Marci did say that he didn't mind what happened to me. Pops-I mean Whitebeard would want me to be happy, so would Ace. Not that I don't love my crew, they will always be like family to me. But without light, there's darkness."I said

Sabo smiled, tears of joy coming out of his eyes.

"Th-this is gonna be great!"

'Now...I will have to tell them that I'm leaving. I will stay here and become a Revulotionary.'

(A/N:Yeeeyy she's staying!)