Chapter 14:First date

(A/N:Just saying, this love story is gonna be shorter than the other two. Oh & do you think i should put a lemon in this book & the Ace oneshots? Honestly we all knew that this was coming so...yeah)

Itami pov
"Wait wait you said yes?!"Koala squealed
"W-well I was flustered! A-and I really like him and I was so happy that I was secretly dying inside and-"
"Woah slow down! Take a breath!"Koala said

I collapsed onto the bed, a loud blush on my face.

"Okay....so Sabo asked you out on a date...and you said yes..."Koala said cautiously
"Yes! That's what I just said!"I said
Koala grinned & squealed in excitement."Oh this is great! I've been waiting for this ever since you two met! You guys are gonna have the best time!"
I blushed."Yeah but what if I mess up?! I may be good looking but that doesn't mean that I'm a total expert at this!"
"Oh I'll help you with it! I know Sabo, so knowing him, he probably would want the date to be special...or well he'll try to make it special for the both of you."Koala says
"So....I'm gonna have to dress up?"I asked
"Hmmm....well is the date at night or day?"She asked
"Night."I said
"Well, it'll definitely have to be casual but still a little bit formal. Don't worry, Sabo is sorta new to this too so he would be freaking out as well."Koala says
Inwardly I sighed.

'Lets hope that.'

*Later with Sabo*
Sabo pov
"So...you're going on a date with Itami tomorrow.."Koala started
I blushed."Well I panicked! She was there & I had accidentally said what I was thinking! I didn't realize that until she had said yes....and well I'm just hoping that I don't mess it up."
Koala giggled."You'll be fine! Just be yourself! And remember this is a first date, you need to make this special for her! Just.....remember your manners."

'Oh...I'm gonna need those manner won't I?'

I sighed."Thanks Koala."
"All for the sake of not embarrassing yourself. If she starts hinting that she wants a kiss, then kiss her!"She said

*next night bruh*
Itami pov
I stared at myself in the mirror. I wore a long black sleeveless summer dress, it was flowy, and is easily swept around by the wind. Around my waist was a small gold belt, it's to go with my heart locket & the beige gladiator sandals that I'm wearing on my feet.

I kept on wedding ring & locket on, I never ever take those off unless I'm having a shower (I usually take my ring off when I'm cooking though).

Koala offered to help me with my make up, but I had kindly declined, and put little make up on. Along with that, I only put on a couple of squirts of floral perfume.

'Alright..'

"I'm ready..."I whispered

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK!

I rushed over to my door & opened it up to see Sabo outside my door.

He didn't have his hat on, revealing more of his blondy gold locks. He wore a simple pair of jeans with a pair of black shoes. He had a dark blue button on shirt on with his sleeves rolled up, showing more of the muscles on his arms.

"Hey Sabo-kun. I'm guessing that you're ready?"I asked
"U-uhm...yeah! Are you?"He stuttered
I giggled."Yes I am, literally a couple seconds ago I finished."
He grinned, offering his arm out to me."Well then shall we?"
"We shall."I said

*Timeskip*

Sabo had taken me out on a very simple, but special restaurant. It was a light dinner since we had dinner back at the Revulotionary base. Just now, Sabo was telling me all about his times as a kid with Ace & Luffy.

"So wait wait wait....you both said that you were gonna kill him, but both of you didn't know how to kill?"I asked incredulously
Sabo blushed."W-well we were only 10 back then...and we didn't exactly know what killing was."

I was giggling, but inside I was roaring with laughter. The whole thing sounded so cute & innocent.

'Man, I wish I had met them when we were all little..'

"What about you? What were you like when you were little?"Sabo asked

"Uhp! Thats a touchy subject.....just don't mention any of the mess, only the good times!"

"Well...I myself actually have a sibling...or well had a sibling."I started

He quirked his eyebrow."What happened to him? What's his name?"

"His name is Tsumi. He was a couple years younger than me. We were basically a duo when we were growing up together. We always had each others backs in almost everything...but he was murdered on my 12th birthday."I said

Sabo's eyes widened."Oh my gosh I'm so sorry! I shouldn't have asked.."

"Its okay, you didn't know. But I know who the murderer was. He held me captive in my hometown for almost 5 years, teaching me how to fight so that I'll kill him one day. I've killed him, but I love living the life as Daburu Hime no Itami. Ace helped me to achieve that title & happiness."I lied

"Damn....I don't know what to say....are you happy that you have avenged your brother?"Sabo asked

"Yes, I don't regret killing the murderer."I said a little grimly

"Well this just took a grim turn."

"Hey,"Sabo said."After this, I wanna show you something. Do you wanna see?"
"Yeah, why not?"

After light dinner, Sabo had tied a bandana around my eyes, he said that he wanted the thing to be a surprise.

"Ne, Sabo-kun is it far?"I asked
"Just be patient..."Sabo breathed into my ear

We took twists & turns. Eventually we got to our destination.

"Alright! Here we are!"

He took the blindfold off my eyes. I gasped when I saw a moonlit water fall, the area looking enchanting.

"Oh Sabo-kun this place looks beautiful!"I gasped
"But there's another surprise..."He said

I turned to him."Oh? What is it?"

He sighed."I know that we've only known each other for a good month now, but I want to tell you this....Lucifer D Roza Itami, I have a huge crush on you. And I....I was wondering....will you be my girlfriend?"

My eyes went wide. My heart was thudding in my chest, I could feel my hand go to my wedding ring that I normally wore.

'What do I say? What do I do? I feel the same way but....Ace....I know he told me that I can try to move on but......I just..-'

"Sabo-kun....I-"

(A/N:Soz! Wait till next chapter! Haha i had two exams today! They weren't fun, but they were easy! Again, updating will be slower because I will be studying. Sorry for inconvenience, I'll try to squeeze in some chapters, but until then, wait!)