Chapter 13:My feelings for her

(A/N:Yay my birthday is sooo close! But like look at that pic of Sabo! He looks so cute!!!!)

Sabo pov
*Dream*
I was suffocating, the ocean swallowing me whole. I was swiping around at everything, trying to grab at something to haul me out of the water.

'This is it......this is where it all ends..'

"Sometimes when I'm sitting on my bed,"
"Feelin' so, so lonely,"
"Wishin' someone'd hold me.."

All of a sudden, the surface above the water had lit up. It seriously looked like heaven was opening up their gates to me.

'So I am...dying..'

"All I have is 3 little notes playin' in my head."

I smiled when I saw a pair of hands reach down towards me. They took a hold of my hands..

'What the-'

The hands started to pull me up, the water beads rushing past my face. The hands weren't heaven.

Someone was saving me.

"I try to be everything to everybody."
"That didn't work.."
"Bubble bubble burst."
"Now all I have is 3 million melodies,"
"To kill the hurt."

I was bathed in sunlight a couple moments later. The light was so bright, that I couldn't see who saved me from the ocean.

"W-who are you..?"I managed to say

The light started to dim a little bit, I squinted & slowly started to make out the figure. It was female, judging by their curvaceous body figure.

"Sabo...kun..."

'That voice....its-'

It was....Itami.

She looked so angelic. She had flowers braided into her wavy brown hair. Curtaining her body was a white flowy summer dress.

I was about to say something, but she had gently placed a finger over my lips.

"Shhh...."She whispered."Just look into my eyes, and let me kiss the pain.."She hummed

She let go of me, but I was floating like her. She gently cupped my face, slowly looming in towards me.

Our lips touched-

*Dream end*

My eyes flicked open, irritation going through my mind.

"I just had to wake up, didn't I?"I huffed

I looked over & saw that it was 3:55 in the morning. It was still dark out, and I could barely make out the objects in my room. Slowly getting out of bed, I grabbed a lamp & was about to light it, when I stopped myself.

'Right...I have devil fruit powers.'

With the Mera Mera no mi powers, I easily lit the lamp on fire. The room lit up with dim light, but it was easier to find myself out of my room, down the hallway, and off to the kitchen.

I opened the door, but in there, I saw Itami.

"Itami-chan?"

She turned around, I could faintly see tears in her eyes. I set down the lamp on the table, and rushed over to her, pulling her into my arms.

"Itami-chan...why are you crying?"I asked
She sniffed."I....I had a dream..a nightmare.."
I slightly pulled away, my hands gently holding her shoulders."What was it about?"
"You....you were...killed in my eyes.."She whispered."And...I was alone.."She cried silently

She tightly gripped onto my white singlet, her tears bleeding onto my chest. On instinct, I wrapped my arms around her, sending warmth to her through my fire powers. I lightly stroked her hair soothingly.

"Shhh it's okay now. I'm here, and I won't leave you."I cooed
She sniffed."It was so....terrifying. *sniff* Everything around me had turned dark *sob* & I...I couldn't find anyone else..! Luffy...he-he-"
"Say no more..you need rest. You're sleeping with me tonight. I don't care, I don't want to leave you alone."I confesses
"O-okay.."

Holding one of her pairs of hands, I started to lead her over to where my bed room was, never letting go once. I opened up my door, and shut it behind us when she was inside.

'There is no way, am I letting her trip over my stuff.'

"E-eh?! Sabo-kun-"

I was carrying her bridal style. I gently put her on the bed, her body weight making the bed dip. I crawled in next to her, and draped the blankets over us.

"I didn't want you to trip over my stuff...you couldn't hurt yourself on my watch."I said

She was quiet, but I could still feel where she is. I slowly inched my hand towards hers, and held onto her hand again. I felt her flinch, but relaxed under my touch.

"Itami-chan...I don't want to lose you. Apart from Luffy, you were important to Ace, and if I fail to take care of you, then I failed being Ace's brother."I said

'Do it! Do it! Do it! Kiss her! Go for it! Don't be a chicken!'

"I feel the same way...Sabo-kun."Itami says

I spooned her & stared (or well, tried to stare) into her emerald green eyes.

"If you ever have a nightmare again, come to me. I don't care if its the middle of the night, just come to me. I want you to feel safe."I said

"I always will Sabo-kun."

(A/N:Literally, the whole tome I wanted to scream "JUST KISS HER ALREADY SABO!" During this whole chapter. So seeing that I published this at night, and by the time y'all read this, it will be morning for me, so I'll say this now.....YAY MY BIRTHDAY IS SOOOO SOON! ITS LIKE ON THURSDAY MAN! ITS SO CLOSE! Anyway, this chapter was basically about Sabo's feelings towards Itami. And as you can tell, the SabIta feels are real!)