Chapter 11:Breakfast Siren

(A/N:Yay! I've drawn my first ever anime girl! Hopefully I'll be able to draw Itami...oh & btw, it's Itami's birthday today on Halloween! Happy birthday Itami! I'm so happy that I created you!)

Itami pov
I woke up the next morning with a smile on my face for the first time. I didn't feel sad, or unhappy, I just felt...really good.

"Maybe that talk with Ace was worth it."

I have a feeling that you have something to do with it, Kira.

"I may or may not have the ability to contact the dead."

And you didn't even tell me! What the hell Kira! Why didn't you tell me this sooner?!

"Okay first off I've only just obtained this power-or well...we have just obtained it. I started to hear the sounds of the souls that follow you around."

What do you mean 'Souls are following me around?!' That doesn't make any sense!

"The souls that follow you around, are the people that cared most about you. They follow to make sure that you're safe, and that they're awaiting for your death so that you can be with them. There was only 2 people that was following you."

I'm guessing one of them is Ace....then who is the other one?

"Your dead little brother, Prince Lucifer D Roza Tsumi."

"Ts-Tsumi..."I whispered

(A/N:Okay so just saying this now:Tsumi is Itami's little brother. He was one if the main people in 'She left & came back', but in this universe, Tsumi was actually killed by Itami's Father/Lucious, hence one of the reasons why Itami ran away from the Underworld kingdom. He died at age 8. He sort of represents Itami's childhood & her growing up)

'Oh Tsumi....you were so young. I still regret not saving him from Lucious'

"Remember what Ace said Itami:He wants you to move on. I'll talk to you about this new power later."

Kira cut off her communication with me.

Sighing, I slowly got out of bed."I had better make everyone some breakfast."

I changed into the outfit that Koala gave me:A light pink tank top, a white mini skirt & a pair of white knee high boots. Seeing that all of my make up is at the Moby Dick, I went outside with no make up on, which is alright with me.

I easily found the kitchen in no time. I looked around in the cabinets & stuff to find the ingredients for my famous pancakes. I grabbed everything & started to cook for everyone.

Sabo pov
A nice soft scent woke me out of my sleep. Sadly I still had an endless abyss of a stomach, and figured out that the scent was food...

"Who's cooking at this time of the morning?"I wondered to myself

I got out of bed, not even bothering to change out of my comfy grey sweat pants & white singlet. My hair was still messy, but at the moment I don't give a flying pigs ass about that.

I left my bedroom & started following the breakfast fragrance, going through the windy halls. As I got closer to the kitchen, I could hear a faint, heavenly voice singing.

After a while, I immediately realized that it was Itami who was singing & cooking.

'She didn't have to do that.'

My breakfast trail scent lead me to the kitchen. Itami's singing voice louder & clearer. I opened up the kitchen door, my eyes wide as I saw stacks of pancakes, piling high with maple syrup.

But apart from the food, Itami was singing like a pure angel..a Siren even.

"He said:'Lets get out of this town,"
"'Drive out of the city, away from the crowds.'"
"I thought Heaven can't help me now."
"Nothing lasts forever."
"But this is gonna take me down."
"He's so tall."
"And handsome as hell."
"He's so bad,"
"But he does it so well."
"I can see the end as it begins,"
"My one condition is.."

"Say you'll remember me,"
"Standing in a nice dress."
"Staring at the sunset, babe."
"Red lips & rosy cheeks."
"Say you'll see me again,"
"Even if it's just in your"
"Wildest dreams."
"Ahhhh ohhhh.."
"Wildest dreams."
"Ahhhh ohhhh.."

"I said, 'No one has to know what we do,'"
"His hands are in my hair,"
"His clothes are in my room."
"And his voice is a familiar sound,"
"Nothing lasts forever."
"But this is getting good now."
"He's so tall,"
"And handsome as hell."
"He's so bad,"
"But he does it so well."
"And when we've had, our very last kiss."
"My last request is.."

"Say you'll remember me,"
"Standing in a nice dress,"
"Staring at the sunset, babe."
"Red lips & rosy cheeks."
"Say you'll see me again,"
"Even if it's just in your,"
"Wildest dreams."
"Ahhhh ohhhh.."
"Wildest dreams."
"Ahhhh ohhhh.."

"You see me in hindsight."
"Tangled up with you all night."
"Burnin' it down."
"Some day when you leave me."
"I bet these memories will follow you around."
"You see me in hindsight."
"Tangled up with you all night."
"Burnin' it down."
"Some day when you leave me,"
"I bet these memories will follow you around."

"Say you'll remember me,"
"Standing in a nice dress,"
"Staring at the sunset, babe."
"Red lips & rosy cheeks."
"Say you'll se me again even if its just pretend."

"Say you'll remember me,"
"Standing in a nice dress,"
"Staring at the sunset, babe."
"Red lips & rosy cheeks,"
"Say you'll see me again,"
"Even if it's just in your,"
"Wildest dreams."
"Ahhhh ohhhh.."
"In your wildest dreams."
"Ahhhh ohhh.."
"Even if it's just in your wildest dreams."
"In your Wildest dreams."

"You never told me that you can sing, Itami-chan."I said

She jumped & squealed when she saw me sitting in a chair, with a lazy smile on my face.

"Damn it Sabo-kun! You scared the duck ass out of me! How long have you even been in here?!"She yelled animatedly
I chuckled."Long enough to know that you sound like an angel when singing."
She blushed a mad shade of red."T-thanks...but anyway you still scared me."

I got up from my seat & walked over to here. She was backed up against the bench, I leaned in towards her, and held onto her cheek. She was growing redder by the second as I loomed in closer towards her.

"You have chocolate sauce on your cheek, Itami."I whispered in a teasing tone

She was about to wipe it off, but I grabbed her hand. I pressed my lips onto where the chocolate sauce was, and licked it off her cheek. Slowly pulling back, I wiped away the saliva I left on her cheek & smirked seductively at her.

"Thanks for the treat. I can't wait for breakfast."I hummed

I left her & went back to my room, my heart beating loud as hell. I collapsed onto my bed & felt my blush growing.

"How the hell did I even come up with that idea? She must hate me now..."I sighed

(A/N:Lel Sabo that was quite smexy!)