Chapter 9:The ball, part 2

(A/N:It's the 30th of October & I probably won't be here tomorrow so I'll just say this early. HAPPY HALLOWEEN GUYS! WHOS UP FOR ANIME MARATHONS?! I SURE AM!)

Itami pov
'Okay, so...act attractive..act attractive...'

"Gurl you don't even need to say that! You're a natural! You can lure a guy in your sleep! Like look around, everyone is looking at your beauty!'

Yeah but they only see my appearance, not my personality.

"Well aren't you beautiful Black rose?"

I turned & saw a man that had crystal light blue eyes & black hair. He wore a black themed suit & had a smirk on his face.

'It's the target! Alright, it is time to shine!'

"Why thank you, Commodore Yato. You're looking quite handsome yourself."I say in my royalty voice
"Say..what is your name Miss?"He asked
"I am Princess Lucy Rose of Sekai-Shita island. I've always wanted to meet a powerful man like you, Commodore Yato."I said
He smirked."Lucy huh? What a beautiful name for a beautiful woman. And please M'lady, call me Yato."

'Great, so far so good.'

"Oh Yato-san, I don't mean to pry but...I would like a tour of your humble home. I'm dying to know what you're interests are."I acted
"Oh? Well I don't see why not."He offered his hand."How about we go off & have a look around, shall we?"
I 'smiled'."Oh yes Yato-san! That does sound like a good idea."

I took his hand & he started to lead me out of the ballroom.

'Alright, task one complete, now comes for seducing him into giving up his info!'

Basically, he just showed me around his manor. It was nothing special. It looked like a mini version of the castle in the Underworld.

But a part of me felt..wrong. The whole time, I wanted to leave this guy & look for Sabo. He all of a sudden felt really blissful to think about.

'No. You cannot be falling for him! I wouldn't mind, but with my relationship position at the moment, I dunno if I'm ready for a relationship like that just yet....Not after Ace...'

Yato looked over to me."What ever is the matter My lady? You look...down, sad even."
"W-well I...you see a couple months ago, my boyfriend was murdered by a bunch of thugs. I still remember the day ever so vividly. Everyday I mourn for him...and I'm just thinking...I need another...another man to take care of me, and help me move on."I lied, turning to him.

"And now that I think about.."I say, dragging out my words whilst activating my Siren charm powers.I think that maybe....its you.."I whisper, looking deep into his eyes

Yato had wide eyes, but it soon turned into a perverted look.

"Really, Lucy?"He started to push me towards a door."Then how about we make that real?"

'Ha! As if!'

We were in his bedroom & he had started to kiss my neck, holding onto my shoulders with a firm grasp. I fake moaned, acting as if I was enjoying this. I let him carry on, but when he started to actually kiss me, was when I decided to confront him....through Siren singing charms.

'Singers note:Hypnotise!'

"With a taste of your lips,"
"I'm on a ride."
"You're toxic,"
"I'm slipping under."
"With a taste if a poison paradise."
"I'm addicted to you,"
"Don't you know that you're toxic?"