Chapter 20:Drunk

Itami pov
"Happy birthday Sabo-kun!"We all cheered

I laughed as Sabo blew out his candles. His eyes were bright & shining. I hugged him from behind, my arms lightly around his neck.

"What did you wish for Sabo-kun?"Koala asked
He poked his tongue out at her."My lips are sealed! Coz if I tell you, then it won't come true!"
Koala pouted."You're no fun!"

We all gave Sabo some presents, I had mine behind my back.

"Itami-san, did you get Sabo anything?"Hack asked
I grinned."Right here!"

I gave Sabo my present."Happy birthday, Sabo-kun!"

He kissed my cheek & ripped open the wrapping paper. I had tied his blond hair up with a red ribbon.

"Its a puppy!"Sabo joked as he opened it up

He opened up the box. I saw his eyes sparkle up as he stared at my present.

"Vat did vu get, Sabo-boy?"Iva asked

Sabo was smiling as he stared at the picture frame of Sabo & I. In the photo, I was sitting on Sabo, while Sabo was just lying on his stomach with a smile on his face.

But underneath the photo, was a card.

He picked it up & read it out loud.

" 'Dear Sabo-kun,
Happy birthday, blondie! You're so special to me, I'm happy that I had met you back in Dressrosa. Even though at first I was a emotional bitch to you, you had always made me happy (you still do, butt nugget). This will sound sappy/cheesy, but I love you a lot. You taught me how to smile again. So don't you ever try & run away, because I will sit on you!

I love you, Sabo-kun.

Love,
Lucifer D Roza Itami.' "

I was covering my beet red face, feeling embarrassed. Everyone was cooing at us.

"Ne! Don't read that out loud! It's embarrassing!"I shrieked
Sabo stood up & hugged me."Thank you, Itami-chan. That was the most sweetest thing that someone has ever wrote to me. Thank you."

I blushed."But its true! You butt nugget!"
In the background, Koala chuckled."Hehe...butt nugget."
"That was only one time!"Sabo argued!
"You still sat on that chicken nugget though..."I muttered
Everyone laughed, while Dragon just smirked.
"Come on guys....it was one time.."Sabo said

"Oh & you get one more thing!"I said
"What is it?"

"Everyone look away! This is only for mine & his eyes only!"I said

Reluctantly, everyone turned. I leaned in towards him & gave him a kiss. He was blushing, but had kissed me back anyway. He tasted like cake. I pulled back, and kissed his forehead.

"Owari masu!"I giggled

We all went back to partying, the night becoming more & more fun.

*timeskip*

But sadly, I had gotten the 'lucky' duty of taking everyone to bed. Everyone was both drunk & half naked. Don't ask.

"Whhheeeeee~!"

Koala was prancing around with only her white lace underwear & bra on, swinging her pink dress around like a lasso. Meanwhile, Ivankov was on the ground.....with no clothes on. He was spread out like a star fish, repeatedly screaming:"SOMEONE TAKE ME!"

But Dragon was just crack up.

You'd think that Monkey D Dragon wouldn't get drunk as easily. I learnt that when he's drunk, he acts a bit more like Luffy, and is always pointing at things & giving them different names.

"Look Itami! Straaarrrrrsssss! Stars everywhere~! Hue hue, starrzzzz~!"

Next thing you know, he's singing 'Twinkle twinkle little star'.

Terrifying.

'Oh god where is Sabo?'

I found him in the kitchen with ice cream all over his face, he too was half naked, with only his pants on.

'Oh Kanye please help me.'

"Nyuuuuu~!"Sabo slurred
I giggled."Sabo-kun! You got ice cream all over you!"

He covered up his face like a little boy.

"Nnno~! No I don't *hiccup*~! You liiieeeeee~!"

I can't tale him seriously. Somebody help!

I sighed."Keep still Sabo-kun."

He then froze in the most randomest pose ever, with his arms up, and his legs spread out. I leaned in & started to clean up his face with a paper towel.

"There! All better!"I said
"Neeeeee~! I want cuddles!"

I yelped as he scooped me up into his arms. He started to take me into his room. He locked the door behind him.

"Itami-chwwan~! Can you keep a secret from Itami-chwan?"Sabo asked
"Okei.."

"Don't tell Itami-chwan that I find her sexy, beautiful.....fuck she's hot~! Like damn~! I'd tap dat~! Hehehe...I'm so bad~!"Sabo giggled
I blushed."Why don't you wanna tell Itami that she's hot, sexy & beautiful?"
He pouted."I get scared~! I go rrreed!"
I chuckled."Well Itami loves you too. And she thinks you're very handsome! She also told me that she thinks you're hot, smart, strong & smexy as fuck!"
Sabo bounded on his feet."She really told you that~?! I knew I had the fabulousness in meh~!"

Then he just flopped onto the floor, asleep.

I sighed."I love that blond idiot."

*morning*

The next morning, everyone was hungover. I looked around for Sabo, and found him lying on his bed.

"Sabo-kun!"
"Hehe...hey Itami..what happened last night?"He asked with a strained voice
"Oh...you told me that you thought I was sexy, beautiful...and apparently I'm so fucking hot. Oh & you said you wanted to slap my butt."I said with a grin

Sabo went really red, and covered his face like a drama queen.

"Oh god I said that? Like I'm happy that I told you...but-god that's embarrassing."Sabo muttered
I giggled & sat on hid crotch."Don't worry, I think you're quite sexy yourself...and irresistibly smart & cute. You're quite innocent.."I hummed

He mumbled with his growing blush. I leaned in & kissed his cheek.

"Love you, Sabo-kun!"

(A/N:Random ass chapter! Hahaha drunk Dragon doe!)