Chapter 26:

Megan's P.O.V:

We get Lucy back. Wendy's sister drops her off. She walks in. She gives Wendy and I a hug. We hug her back. She says that she loves us and we say we love you back. She runs off to her room. I hold Wendy tight. I don't ever want to let her go.

I love her so much. I hope that no one will mess with us again. I just want to be happy with my family. I don't want to have to deal with anymore drama.

Wendy says, " Can you please watch the kids? I have to go take care of something."

I nod. She gets up and leaves.

I check to make sure all of the kids are ok. They say that they are. I hold Dylen in my arms while I put a movie on. I have the kids come and watch it with me.

They are very into the movie. I am glad that I can get their minds off of things. I don't need them worrying about everything that is going on. In a month everything should blow over. At least I hope so.

When the movie gets over I go up stairs. Wendy is in the room. She has the door locked. I hear her sing a song. I can't believe she is singing this song. I guess she misses her husband.

I hope she doesn't leave me because of everyone. I walk off with tears in my eyes. I can't believe that she locked herself in the room. I can't even find out what is on her mind. I hate feeling like this.

I want to help her through whatever she is going through but I can't. Apparently she doesn't want me to. I sigh and let my mind run wild.

****

Wendy left and I don't know where she went. When she gets back the kids are asleep. She sits next to me. We cuddle. She says, " Everything is going to be ok now. No one can tear us a part now. I love you so much."

" I love you too." We both sigh out of relief.

I pick her up and carry her to the room. We make the best love that we ever have. I feels like we are free for some reason.

We both cum so many times. It was extremely amazing. I hope it keeps on being so amazing. I have never been with someone who can make me cum more then one time.

We say that we love each other.

I put on a song and start singing it to her,

" Just wanna spend
The rest of my
Life with you

Be your bonnie
Be my clyde

We'll make these cowards run & hide

And I just wanna spend
The rest of my
Life with you

Through the goodtimes & the bad

Girlfriend
Girlfriend
Momma & Mommy
Whatever

I search for a chick like me who blows dro

Cause she can appreciate how the sticky burns so slow

You know
A young chick with an old soul

Set through the fire
Just to hold hands while the coals glow

I'll build a house around her
We could fill it with seeds
And be like adam & eve
In the garden of eden

We can grow old
Watch it rain & snow
And see the sun rise & fall over yonder no

And when the coals burn out
Cause one of is gone
And the other is broken hearted

Left to live life alone