Chapter Six:

The next morning I wake up and go make breakfast. I make bacon eggs and toast. I don't feel like doing anything fancy this morning. Dylen starts crying so I put the bacon on low. I walk to his room and up to the crib. He reaches up for me and says, " Mommy."

I pick him up and say, " It's ok baby boy mommy has you."

I go to the kitchen and put him in his high seat. I take the food off the stove. I then grab one of his baby foods from the cabinet. I start feeding him. I do the airplane because I know he likes it.

Wendy comes into the kitchen and kisses me. She says, " Good morning. It smells amazing. I heared you tell him that mommy was there so he would be ok. His mommy isn't the only one here his momma is too."

" How did you know I said that?"

" The baby monitor. I love how you talk to our son."

I smile and kiss her. She makes us a plate of food. After I am finished feeding him I join her. We eat the food. After we get done I go and give Dylen a bath. Wendy helps me give him a bath.

Once he is all cleaned we go and dress him in a dc outfit. He looks like a little skater boy. He is so handsome.

****

Later on we are cuddling and I look at her. I say, " So what is the real reason you have been wanting me to be master?"

" I'm used to being the slave and having to please the person I am with. What I want doesn't matter."

" Well I'm not going to be your master anymore. I care about what you want. It is more fun when I can give you what you want. I'm not like any of your exs."

" Yeah I know." We kiss and she cuddles more into me.

****

An hour later Reese and Lucy are home. We ask how their weekend was and they said it was good. We smile and are happy for them. Dylen starts crying and says, " Mommy."

He has been taking a nap. I go and get him. Lucy says, " Why is my baby brother calling you mommy?"

" I don't know sweaty but he started yesterday."

Reese says, " Can I call you mommy too."

" I don't know about that sport."

" Yes son you can just not around anyone but the people who are here now."

" Ok momma. I love you mommy."

" I love you too sport."

Lucy rolls her eyes. She doesn't think anyone sees it but Wendy and I did. Wendy says, " Lucy go to your room until you get your eyes and attitude fixed."

Lucy storms off to her room. Reese says, " What is her problem?"

" I don't know son but she needs to fix it."

" So is ot true that Tam Tam is coming over for dinner?"

" Yes son she will be here for dinner."

I didn't know that but it's whatever. I go and start on dinner. When dinner is getting done Tammy walks in. She walks up to me and wraps her arms around me. She kisses me on the cheek.

" You know that I don't like when you do that Tam."

" Whatever."

She removes her hands while Wendy is walking in. I look at her and she looks pissed. She hides it so that Tammy doesn't see it.

I put dinner on the table and we start to eat. Dylen says, " Mommy."

Wendy gets up and takes care of him. Tammy says, " Since when does he call you mommy?"