Chapter Four

I wake up the next morning to Wendy playing with herself. I say, " Babe you could have woken me up I would have loved to help you with that."

" Well you still can. I haven't even cum yet."

" Mmm more fun for me."

I get on her and start humping her. She starts moaning. She did a pretty good job at getting herself wet. I slide down and start eating her out. She moans like crazy. She is close to cumming so I just keep eating her out. When she cums I lick it all up.

She says, " Baby girl if I get something out will you use it on me?"

" Depends on what it is."

She reaches into her drawer and gets out a dildoe. It is a strap on kind. I say, " Hell yeah I will use it on you."

I strap it on and say, " How do you like to get fucked with this thing?"

" I like it rough."

I get on top of her and put it in. I start off slow teasing her but she slaps me playfully.

She says, " That's not rough."

" Ok." I start fucking her harder and faster. She moans loader then ever before. I pull her hair and fuck her as hard and as fast as I can. Once she cums again. I take it out. I put it over her mouth. I say, " I want to see my bad girl suck her cum off."

" I won't unless you call me your little slut."

" I said fucking suck it off you little fucking slut."

She sucks it. Watching her suck turns me on. I say, " Little slut you better please me now or I will never use this on you again."

" Danm you talking to me like this turns me on. I want you to be my master."

" Stop fucking talking and do what I say now."

She takes the strap on off. She flips me over and starts fingure fucking me. It feels so good that I moan. She says, " Does master like this."

" Yes now make me cum and shut you slutty mouth."

She fucks harder and eats me out. Soon I am cumming. She licks my cum up. I lay next to her. She says, " I want you to be my master from now on. I'm yours to do with what you please. I'm your dirty little slut."

" Yes you are but you are my good little slut."

She smiles at that. I kiss her and she kisses me back. She says, " I could have sex with you for the rest of my life. I will be going to get us some toys after work tomorrow. Now since you are my master you can have sex whenever and wherever you want."

" Sounds good to me."

We cuddle. I have never been anyone's master but it seems like it will be fun. Danm she really does have me falling and bad. She is just so amazing though who could blame me.

****

The kids are running around the house. Wendy is at work and the kids just got home from school.

They run up to me and say, " Can you please play hide and seek with us?"

" Yes I can. I'll count to twenty and then come find you."

They nod. I close my eyes and count to twenty. I say, " Ready or not here I come."

Right when I start saying that Wendy walks in. I open my eyes and she hugs me. She whispers, " I'm ready."

" I'm playing hide and seek with the kids."

" Ok I will help you find them."

Dylen is hiding behind the chair but we can see him. She points at him and I shake my head. We go to find the others and let him stay hiding. We find Reese in the tub. We say, " We found you."

He jumps out and hugs us. He says, " I know where Dylen is because I helped Lucy hide him there."

" We are looking for you sister."

We go into her room and find her in her closet. I would make a joke but she is only 11. When we find her she gives us a hug. We then go get Dylen. I pick him up and give him kisses.

He reaches out for Wendy and says, " Momma."

I hand her him and smile. She gives him a kiss. I start on dinner. While the dinner is cooking I start helping the kids with their homework. Lucy says, " I love having you here because you are so smart. You are the best babysitter ever."

Reese says, " Yes you are the best. I wish you were a guy so that you could be our dad."

" Reese don't say that. We have a good dad."

" I don't even know the man."

" I'm sorry buddy but your daddy has to work."

It breaks my heart seeing how hurt he is. I hate how their dad is with them.

Right then Wendy walks in because she has heared everything form the other room.

She whispers in my ear, " You have won my boys over now you just have to win my daughters over."

I nod. I don't know if I should smile or not. I want to be the father figure they need even though I'm a female. I could be better at being a dad then their real one.

Out of the blue Reese says, " Girls can date girls so momma why don't you just marrie her and make her our other mom."

Lucy says, " Reese momma isn't gay and will never be. Now stop talking about dad because you are upsetting me."

Wendy says, " Kids just finish your homework. After dinner you guys are going to bed."

They say yes ma'am. I help them finish and then put dinner on the table. After we eat they go and get ready for bed. When they are done they give us a hug and then go to bed. Dylen doesn't feel like going to bed so we put on a movie. Wendy cuddles into me with Dylen on her lap. We watch the movie. Dylen soon falls asleep.

Wendy says, " Let me go put him to bed."

" No sit up and I will go hunny."

She nods. She sits up slowly. I get up and take him from her. I go and put him in the crib.

****

That weekend Tammy comes over to take me out. We go and hang out at the beach. When we get there she says, " So do you really not know who my mom is cheating on my dad with?"

" No I don't sorry."

I hate lying to her but I can't tell her the truth.

She lets it drop. Wendy texts me and says, " Send me a picture of you in your swimsuit please because I'm horny."

I take a picture and send it to her. Tammy says, " Who are you texting a picture of you when we are on a date."

" We are not on a date and it's none of your business."

" Chill I was just joking."

" I hope so."

We go and swim. We spend the rest of the day just shutting the breeze.