Chapter One

My name is Megan and my best friend is Tammy. I have just recently got kicked out of my house for being a lesbian. I had been staying with my girlfriend but she broke up with me this morning. I now have no where to go.

Tammy picked me up this morning and we are on our way to her mom and dad's house. Her dad is over seas right now. He is in the army. He will be gone for six months. The sad thing is Tammy is the only one of her siblings that even really knows her dad. When he is on leave he takes a job as a trucker. They only see him maybe if their lucky a month out of the year.

Tammy has three siblings. The youngest is Dylen he is one, the second youngest is Reese who is six, and then the second oldest is Lucy who is eleven.

When we get to the house we walk into the living room. Her mom has snacks sitting out for us. Her mom always has the best snacks. The house is really nice. It has six rooms, three baths, a fully loaded kitchen, a living room, a basement with a 72 inch tv and a pool table, and out back is a pool and hot tub.

Her mom walks in and give us both a hug. I'm not going to lie her mom is sexy. I can't understand why her dad only wants to be home every once in a while. If she was mine I would never leave. It's not like he even has to. Tammy's mom makes a shit tone of money at her job. She is a lawyer for all of the really rich guys. Tammy once told me that her dad didn't want to live off of her mom.

Tammy's mom sits in her chair in the living room. She says, " So how is life going for you two?"

" Life has been going ok. Thanks for asking Mrs.C."

" Mom don't let her lie. She is having a really bad time. Her parents kicked her out for being a lesbian and her girlfriend just broke up with her. She has been living with her girlfriend but now that they broke up she is homeless."

" Really Tammy you just had to tell your mom all of that?"

" No I'm glad that she did tell me. I know you don't like asking for help but maybe you could help me out. I need someone to take care of the kids for me while I'm at work. None of the daycares will take Lucy anymore since she is eleven. I don't want her home alone. I will let you live here if you will help me with all three of them. Also since my baby is just one I don't want him to be in daycare. I will make sure that you are always feed."

" Thank you Mrs.C. Yes I will help you."

" Tammy show her to your old room."

Tammy nods and goes and shows me her old room. I basically grew up here so I know where it is. When we get to the room she looks at me. She says, " You know my mom will get you anything you want now. You have always been like one of her kids."

I nod and hug her.

****

The next morning I wake up and get all of the kids up. I get Reese and Lucy on their buses. I go back in and feed Dylen a bottle.

I already can't wait for him to take a nap. It was hard for me to go to sleep last night because Mrs.C was crying in the next room over. The kids didn't hear her because their rooms are down the hall.

Dylen and I watch cartoons. He plays in his little bouncy thing. I make sure he is ok watching tv before I go and clean around the house.

****

When I get the kids off the bus Dylen has just woken up. He is cranky and the kids are also cranky. Everyone is hungry so I make Lucy and Reese a snack. I then feed Dylan another bottle.

I help the kids with their homework after their snacks. Once they are done it is time for me to start making dinner. I go put Dylan in his swing since I have been holding him the whole time. I put cartoons on for the other two before I go start making tacos.

An hour later I am done cooking. I put a plate on the table for everyone. I have all the fixings on the table. I already put the meat in the tacos. After I put everything on the table Mrs.C walks in. She says, " Something smells amazing."

I just smile. We all sit down and eat. After we are done she tells the kids to go get ready for bed. They hop right up. She changes Dylan's diaper and then puts him to bed.

Once all the kids are asleep we watch tv. She says, " You don't know how long it has been since I have had another adults company that I could actually stand."

I smile at that and nod.

****

Three nights later I am laying in bed. Mrs.C has cried herself to sleep every night. She starts crying and this time I decide that I should check and see what is wrong.

I go into her room and walk up to her. She looks up at me and says, " Can I help you?"

" I was wondering the same thing. I hear you crying every night. I was wondering why you cry yourself to sleep every night."

" Because my husband never wants to be home. What is wrong with me. Am I not pretty enough? My kids don't even know him really. Dylan doesn't even know how to say daddy. It took Reese two years to even learn the name. As boys daddy should be the first thing they say. With Lucy I taught her the name but whenever he would leave she would cry for weeks. Is it me that makes him not want to be around here?"

" Mrs.C I don't know what is wrong with him. He is stupid for not being here for you and yall's kids. If he thinks your not pretty enough then he is blind because you are breath taking. Honestly I don't even know why you stay with him when he doesn't treat you like he should."

" I stay with him for the kids and because I have no one else."

" You are so hot that you could have anyone that you want."

She pulls me closer and kisses me. I kiss her back. She wraps her arms around me while deepening the kiss. The kiss is getting very hot very fast. I stop the kiss because I don't want to be a one night stand.

" I'm sorry I should have never kissed you. I just haven't been called hot in a long time. When you said I could have anyone I was thinking only about you."

" I just don't want to be a one night stand."

" Can you sleep in here tonight? I want to cuddle with someone and feel safe."

I nod and cuddle up to her. We fall asleep. This most be a dream because I have fantasized about this woman for years.