Chapter three:

It has been a week and everything has been going amazing. Sunday was so much fun. Wendy and I just hung out by the pool all day. When the kids are home we make sure all of them are in bed before we cuddle. Then we wake up early to make sure that they aren't awake when I walk out. We don't have sex while the kids are home, well other then Dylan and that is when he is asleep. Every other day this week Wendy has come home for lunch.

The kids all seem to really like me being here. It is Saturday and they went to Wendy's friends house again.

We are downstairs getting ready to make love. We hear the door open. Luckily we have our clothes with us. We put them back on really fast. We act like we are playing pool. Whoever it is starts walking down the stairs.

It is Tammy. She says, " What's up Megan?"

" Not much just hanging out."

" Stop hanging out with my mom. Come hang out with me instead. Chrissy broke up with me. That means we can finally be a couple. Come let me take you on a date."

Wendy gives me a side glance that Tammy didn't see. I say, " We can't be together I live with your family."

" Even more reason to be with me. I could move back in and we could have fun all night long."

" I'm sorry but I'm not looking for a relationship and I don't want to hang out today."

" Whatever bitch. Where are my siblings?"

" They are over at aunt Ds house."

" Isn't this like the second weekend in a row? You never do that. Are you fucking cheating on dad!? Who the fuck is the dick head? Do I know him. You are such a slut! I can't believe you are fucking with someone other then dad! When is the bitch boy going to get here? I want to put my fist threw his face."

I smell alcohol coming from Tammy. I say, " Tammy shut up you are drunk. Get the fuck out of here before you do something you regret."

" I want to know who the slut is fucking while my dad is fighting for his country. Also you get the fuck out bitch. If I find out you know that she is cheating then I will fuck you up too."

" Daughter she said get out now I'm saying it. Get the fuck out of my house."

She rolls her eyes and runs off. We hear her drive away. Wendy starts crying. I wrap my arms around her. She shrugs me off. She runs upstairs. I run after her. She runs to her bedroom and drops on her bed crying.

I say, " She didn't mean any of that she is just drunk babe."

" She is right though. I'm cheating on a guy who is fighting for his country."

" Answer me this though. Is he fighting for you and his family?"

" No because if he was he wouldn't leave after a week of being home to go do another job when we have enough money."

" Do you still love him?"

" What kind of question is that?"

" Please just answer it."

" I do love him."

" Oh ok." I turn to walk out. I guess I truly was just a fuck to her. I should have known better. I can't believe I was starting to fall for her in just a week. I am so stupid. She grabs my shoulder and turns me around. She says, " You didn't let me finish. I love the guy he was."

" If he ever acted like that guy again would you be happy and stay with him?"

" Yes for my kids I would have to give it a chance. I hope you understand. However I want you to know that I care so much about you. No matter what happens in six months I will always be thankful of this time with you. You have made me feel more alive then I have in years."

She kisses me and I kiss her back. I can't get close to her because in the end I could get hurt. I just don't know how to stop the train I am on. I say, " What happens if I fall inlove with you?"

" If I fall inlove with you also then I will leave him. If I fall for you then that means I don't truly love him anymore."

She brushes a tear from my eye. We go and lay in her bed. Her and her husbands bed that is. As soon as I think she is asleep I get up to go to my room. I need time to think about what I should do about this relationship.

As soon as I get up to walk out she says, " Baby girl where are you going? I thought we were going to take a nap together."

" I need time to think." She nods and I walk to my room.

****

I have been in my room for two hours. It is time for dinner. I'm not really hungry though. It's not like I'm in love with her yet but the fact that I could be there in a month scares me. My ex hurt me so bad. I'm the type that falls fast. When I fall I fall hard. What if I start looking at the kids as mine and then she pulls the rug from under my feet. She knocks on the door. I say, " Come in "

" Hey baby girl how are you doing?"

" I don't know. I think we need to take a break until we both figure out what we want."

" We just started our relationship though."

" I know but you are a very married woman. There is a big chance that I could fall in love with you and you could just leave me."

" I don't think that I would leave you though. My husband is never going to become the man he was again. Hell he has cheated on me so many times while he was off on a trucking job."

" Yeah but there is still a chance that he could change."

" We will worry about that later. Please just don't leave me after you have made me feel so alive."

She walks over to me and straddles me. She starts kissing me and I start kissing her back. She rubs her pussy on mine and then it is on. We fuck like crazy. It is kinda like a makeup sex. Danm I can't leave her.

After we both cum I say, " Babe I'm not leaving you and I'm not taking a break."

She smiles and kisses me. She cuddles into me and I hold her.