Part 23

location-malhotra mansion

manik after having talk with nandu felt contented and had a never ending smile on his face.nandu's words "i trust you" were continuously ringing in his ears filling his heart with feeling which he wanted to feel.

manik's pov:

nandini trusts me.she is definitely a different girl...different from other girls.oh god!!! she drives me crazy yaar.why I'm attracted towards her from the very first day i have seen her face.is this only attraction or any other.

end pov

manik smiled caressing nandu's photo and spent the remaining day taking proper rest and food as per nandu's advice.nyonika was really surprised with his manik's behaviour as this was the first time he took his meds without any protests.

nyonika's pov:

manik is definitely behaving different nowadays.there must a strong reason for sure.chalo acha hai isko meds denekeliye mujhe bhaagna nahi pada.

end pov

nyonika smiles to herself and went to her room to check some important files.

location-lifeline hospital

nandu also felt amazed with ownself that she trusted manik without having second thoughts.she also felt happy in her heart that she got one who got concerned for her feelings.

nandu finished her shift with a relaxed mind and reached home.

location-murthy house

abhi:"baby doll aagayi tum,aao sit with me"with a smile to refresh her cute sis from her work.

nandu:"bhai aaj aap jaldi aagaye"with a smile sitting with him.

abhi:"haan..i have finished my work and thought to come home earlier and spend time with my cute sis as i didn't spare time for you last month"kissing her cheeks sidehugging her.

nandu:"that's so great bhai!!! ab hum kya kare"with a excited face.

chachi:"arrey meri bhachi aagayi.tumhari din kaisi thi.bahot tiring tho nahi haina"with a concerned face

nandu:"aaj utna tiring nahi thi chachi.aap relax hojao.aap mere sath baito.acha rishu kahan hai kahi dekh nahiraha"

rishu:"di mai yahan hoon.i just completed my project.mai room mein tha"with a relaxed face having finished his project.

nandu:"arrey wah!! mere chote bhai bhi free hai aaj.so what can we do?"

abhi:"first go get freshen up.then we can go to icecream parlour"

nandu:"yay!!! icecream.mai jaldi sey fresh hokar aathi hoon"kissing abhi's cheek and went inside her room.

abhi:"pagal!!! abhi bhi bachi hi hai"to himself.

after freshening up,all murthy's went outside to icecream parlour and had a good family time.then they retired to rooms with a relaxed mind.

nandu changed to her nightwear and was about to pray and sleep.she got interrupted by msg beep of course by whom the manik malhotra.

manik:"r u awake?? doc"

nandu:"haan.did u took ur meds properly? why r up this late?u should sleep now na"

manik:"calm down doc.humesha strict doc mode mehi rehati ho.thoda sa friend mode pe aajao.i took my meds properly ok.i just wanted to say gd ngt to my friend.u say why r u up late? punctual doc"

nandu:"i went outside with my family to have some family gala time and had fun.i was just going to sleep after praying aiyappa."

manik:"so had fun haan.so tum aiyappa se kya pray karti ho?"