Part 17

Thank u so so much friends for your compliments to my story and especially my writing.i didn't know you guys also would love my writing.cause i'm a tamilian.i'm not so good in speaking or writing hindi.

Ur comments r so nice.once again thanks for paying heed to my feelings and wrote ur piece of your mind for my story.i'll try to write upto your expectation friends.

Okay here comes your next update.enjoy reading...

Location-lifeline hospital

Manik was shocked to hear that question from nandu and was hovering in his mind to find a justifying explanation to give to her.manik's one part of mind was searching for explanation and other part is asking him questions about how nandu did know about knowing her in the first place.

Manik's pov:

Ooh my god!!!! Now what am i going to do??us din nandini tho eyes close karke yi sing karrahi thi.aankh khol bhi hothi tho i was seeing her from a distance hiding myself from her sight.how she could have seen me. No..no..it's impossible.possible hota tho.goddd...mera mind tho kuch explanation sochi nahi raha hai.

                  End pov

Manik's deep frustrated thoughts was broken by none other than nandu who was waiting for his answer curiously fixing her gaze on him without blinking.

Nandu:"manik answer me na.do you know me before meeting me in the hospital??"

Manik:"wo..nandini...mai..that..."stammering voice.

Before manik could complete his sentence.one voice interrupted him and got attention of nandu and manik towards that.they turned their heads towards that voice.that voice was none other than the saviour of manik,cabir.

Cabir:"sirf manik yi kyu mai bhi tume pehle se yi jaantha tha"

This statement made nandu and manik hell more confused.one side manik thought to himself"what the... what is he talking about?mai yi pehle nandini ko jaantha hoon.ab ek aur confusion.ye nandini kya kami thi.yeh bhi chale aaya mere dimag ko function karna bandh karne keliye"

Other side nandu thought to herself"kya... cabir bhi mujhe pehle seyi jaantha tha.yeh kya naya confusion hai.saharsh tho mujhe sirf manik ke bareme yi bathaya tha."

Manik kept mum with atmost confused face not knowing anything to say.reaching curiosity point at its peak,nandu asked cabir the same question that she asked manik few minutes back with more curiosity than before.

Cabir:"wo mujhe manik ne bataya tha tumhare bareme.."

Before he could complete nandu interrupted

Nandu:"manik ne bataya kya bataya tha.."said out of excitement in a curious tone.

Cabir:"arrey yaar nandini tum bolne degi thoyi mai bataoga na manik ne kya bola.thodi der shant hoja"

Nandini kept quit after asking him to continue.now not only nandu was waiting for cabir's answer,manik was also seeing him intensely for the answer.

Cabir:"manik gulmohar ashram regularly jatha hai.mujhe bataya tha ki tum ek boy ko achchse apni life ko without his parents kaise new friends banake jeena samjharahi thi.manik kya naam bataya tha us boy ka.."in a clear explanation tone clearing nandu's confusion.

Manik gave a sigh of relief and mentally slapped himself for his foolish mind which was instigating him to tell the truth without thinking clearly.

Manik&nandu:"saharsh hai uska naam"in unison.after saying it,nandu and manik share a short and cute eyelock.

Cabir:"now got your answer nandini"said breaking their eyelock.