Part 10

Location-murthy's house

Nandu asusual got ready to go to hospital the next morning.while having her breakfast,she was in the thoughts of manik.on thinking suddenly one thing stroke her mind that was manik's mom name.

Nandu's pov:

Mujhe lagi manik us vacth apna mom ka naam liya hoga par uska mom's name tho nyonika hai phir ye nandini khon hai.even in that devastated state,he managed to say that name.Aiyappa iss thought tho mujhe khayi jaari hai.

End pov

Nandu's thoughts was broken by her chachi.

Chachi:"nandu kya huva tum khana nahi kharrahi ho.kis thoughts pe doobi ho tum"

Nandu:"kuch nahi chachi bus meri shift ki patients ke bare mein soch rahi thi"

Chachi:"tum patients ke bare mein baad mein sochna pehle tum khud ko dekh kitni weak hogayo tum.patients ko dekhthe dekhthe tum khud patient na bhanjao.thoda khud khabi khayal rakha karo na beta"in a concerned tone

Nandu:"oo ho chachi aap tension na lijiye.mai apni khayal achchse rakhongi teeke na.waise mai nahi rakhi tho aap ho naa meri khayal rakhne keliye"in a playful tone.she side hugs chachi.

Chachi:"haan haan teeke tumhari khayal rakhongi,zyada butter math laga"

Nandu:"chachi mai abhi chalthi hoon der horahi hai mujhe."

Chachi:"arrey nandu thoda aur khale beta.bhook lagegi"

Nandu:"my sweet chachi na please mujhe jaane thijiye maina pakka hospital canteen kuch khaloongi nandini promise"

Chachi:"teeke jaa,tumne promise kiya hai tho tume jarroor khana khaogi canteen se"

Nandu:"teeke chachi bye see you in the evening"nandu kisses chachi's cheeks and leaves.

Chachi:"aye rabba iss ladkhi ka mai kya karoon hamesha dusro ki bare meinhi sochthi rahathi hai.khud ki zara sa bhi khayal nahi hai.rabba meri nandu ko ache sona munda bejthijiye.wo nandu ko acha khayal rakhe" in a prayerful tone.

Location-lifeline hospital

Nandu reached the hospital and went on her regular rounds.after sometime nandu ate sandwich from canteen as per her promise to chachi and went to see manik for checkup.she saw the nurse going to do dressing for manik's wounds and waited for her to finish by standing aside.while watching the nurse doing dressing,nandu stopped her suddenly and this caught manik's and nurse's attention towards nandu.

Nandu:"wait!!! Show me that antibiotic you're going to apply"

The nurse got scared by that interruption and gave the antibiotic to nandu.nandu fumed with anger seeing that ointment.manik saw nandu's expression and got surprised as he had only seen her soft and sweet side.

Nandu:"isse pehle tum iss type surgery ka dressing ki hai"in a stern voice.

The nurse shivered at her place and didn't answer.she lowered her gaze from nandu.nandu got her answer from her gesture.

Nandu:"call the head nurse now."shouted at the nurse.

In no time that nurse went and brought the head nurse sheela.that nurse who did mistake stood beside sheela and lowered her gaze.

Sheela:"jee doctor aapne bulaya hume"

Nandu:"aap kaisi careless ho sakti ho.iss nurse ko mr.malhotra ki surgery ka dressing karne nahi aaraha hai.how could you let her to do the dressing nurse sheela."in a ice cold tone and glaring at that nurse.