Part 16

Location-lifeline hospital

Cabir and mukti saw manik still holding nandu's hand.they both winked at each other to tease manan.

Cabir:"manik ab tu nandini ki haath chod sactha hai.nandini uski haath ko samaal sacthi hai"

At once nandu took her hand out of manik's grip.she couldn't control her blush and so excused herself to resume back to her work and bid bye to mukti and cabir.

Manik glared at cabir for teasing.

Cabir:"oye look kya deraha hai.pura din nandini ki haath pakkad kar betne ka irada hai kya."

Manik:"cabbirr.."

Mukti:"usko choddo aap yeh batao how nandini did know about you trust wala theory.yeh tho you only mentioned to fab5 when we tried to hook up with some girl na"gestured inverted commas with her hands while mentioning trust.

Manik:"nahi ..mai.."

Cabir:"sach sach bata tune nandini ko bataya kya"

Manik:"bakwas bandh kar sach mein nahi bataya nandini ko.i was also awestruck hearing that from her"

Mukti:"aap dono mein kuch bahoth strong connection hai.you two think alike bhai"

Then after few minutes of chit-chat session with manik,cabir and mukti left.manik was watching nandu through his ward's glass window.he was so happy and was admiring nandu's smiling face.

The rest of the day passed and nandu finished her shift.nandu and navya went past manik's ward but nandu didn't see mañik for once before leaving.manik lowered his head and got sad as nandu didn't look at him.

It didn't take a minute lowering his head,he heard nandu's s sweet voice.manik's face lit up like thousand watts bulb and lifted his head to see her.

Nandu:"bye manik, don't even think to skip your dinner.have dinner and medicines properly."

Manik:"aur kuch kehna baaki hai doc"

Nandu:"yes sleep tight.good night manik"

Manik:"good night dr.nandini murthy.drive home safely.bye"

Nandu nodded her head and went on her way to home.manik ate dinner and medicines properly like an obedient kid.he then went to sleep smiling hearing nandu's song from his mobile.

Location-murthy's house

Nandu reached home and freshened up.nandu told chacha,chachi and rishab that manik helped her brother to rejoin the college.

Chachi:"aye kitna sona munda hai manik.usne itna help kiya.hume kuch na kuch tho manik keliye karna hoga na.kyu murthy ji"in a excited tone.

Chacha:"haan jaroor shano ji par hum kya karenge uskeliye.wo tho amir ghar ka beta hai na"

Chachi:"haan wo tho hai.hum kya karenge uske liye"in a sad tone.

Seeing chachi's sad face,nandu intervened and told her the solution.

Nandu:"chachi aap na manik keliye aapki best recipe chole banayiye.aap chole ache banathe ho na.manik ko jaroor acha lagega"

Chachi:"thank u nandu.mai na kal yi manik keliye chole banaogi"

Nandu:"sorry chachi manik abhi puri tarah teek nahi huwa.so ushe hospital food thodi din aur khana hoga.wo jab teek hoga na tab aap banalena teeke na"

Chachi:"teeke beta tum jab bologi tab mein banaogi"

Rishu:"di mujhe manik bhaiya se milna hai.he helped me so much.thanks kehna tho bantha hai na"

Nandu:"teeke rishu you can meet him"