Part 18

Location-lifeline hospital

The person broke the hug.tears found their way down nandu's cheeks.the person wiped her cheeks.

The person:"arrey nandu tum mujhe dekhkar khush nahi ho.isliye tum ro rahi ho na.teek phir mai chale jaatha hoon.

Saying this that person turned to leave playfully but nandu caught that person's hand and pulled to face her.

Nandu:"aap bahoth bure ho haan.kehathe ho mai aapka cute baby doll sis hoon.par aapko mujhe call karke mai hospital join karne keliye ek choti si wish nahi de sacthe ho.i'm not going to talk to you."Turning the other side with a cute angry pout.

The person:"sorry na baby doll.i was so busy in completely an important project.aur waise bhi mai tumne call na karne ki ek aur vajah bhi hai.when you came to mumbai and joined here na,i was informed from my company's MD that i was going to be transferred from Delhi to Mumbai"in a apologetic tone.

Hearing this nandu turned towards the person in excitement.

Nandu:"sachi.."in a cute baby tone.

The person:"haan muchi"smilingly pulling her puffy cheeks.

Nandu:"par phir bhi ek call tho kar sacthe thena.pura ka pura ek month hogaya aap mujhse baat na kiye huye.you know na i find peace talking to you."in a complaining tone.

The person:"arrey baba tume surprise dena tha mujhe isliye nahi call kiya.i'm sorry i didn't thought about you.i know you would have become restless without talking to me.surprise dene ki chakkar mai tume bulgaya.mujhe maaf karde,nandu"catching his ears in a low tone.

Seeing the person sad,nandu's angry melted and took his hands from his ears.

Nandu:"its okay.you know what i liked your surprise to the core.so i accept your apology.ab mere saathi rahoge na..bhai"

The person:"haan ab tumhari saathi rahoga ok.so now smile.tum smile karthe huye yi achi lagthi ho"gestured her to smile with his hands.

Hearing this nandu instantly got reminded of how manik asked her to smile by pulling her close.nandu got into that thoughts and her cheeks got into light red remembering their proximity.that person saw her lost in thoughts and also noticed her slight blush.that person got surprised by her act.

The person's pov:

Yeh nandu kyu blush karrahi hai.did i miss something in last month.hmm..patha karna hoga.kuch tho baat hai.

End pov

The person clicked his fingers in front of nandu to get her attention.

Nandu:"haan bhai..."

The person:"kaha ko gayi ho.kuch special hai kya"raising his eyebrows.

Nandu's eyes widened with that question and stammered.but her aiyappa saved her by sending navya to the cabin.

Navya:"nandu give me.."stopped seeing the person with nandu.

Navya:"nandu yeh khon hai"seeing the person.

Nandu:"navya he is my pyare cousin abhimanyu tacker"

Navya:"ho... its nice to meet you"forwarding her hand to abhi.

Abhi:"pleasure's all mine dr.navya"shaking hands with navya.

Navya:"don't be formal.call me navya.haan nandini give me patient shiv's blood report and go now you have to check manik na"

Nandu:"wait....haan here you go.mai abhi jaakar manik ka checkup karti hoon"handing over the file to navya.

Navya left with the file bidding bye to abhi.nandu left the cabin with abhi to leave him outside the hospital.