Part 2

Location-Mumbai 8am

Nandu and Rishsab reaches Mumbai.Chacha and chachi recieves them at bus stand

Chachi:"Nandu beta bahoth khushi huyi tume aur rishu dekh kar mujhe.tum dono kitne bade hogaye ho"

Nandu:"Chachi chacha aap dono kaisi ho"

Chacha:"acha hai hum.tum dono ka travel acha raha na beta"

Nandu:"ha chacha acha rahi,amma papa aap dono ko namaste kehne ko kaha tha"

Chachi:"baat bahoth hogayi chathe hain hum sab gar"

They reaches chacha's home and nandu,rishu settles themselves in their rooms

At 9am nandu and rishu comes for breakfast.

Nandu:"chachi aaji hospital join karrahi hoon"

Rishu:"chachi mai bhi aaj college join karraha hoon"

Chachi:"teeke ab jaldi se nastha karke jao tum dono"

Chacha:"nandu beta tumhara liye ek surprise hai"

Nandu:"surprise kiske liye chacha"

Chachi:"arrey nandu tum India ki best hospitals mai se ek join karne wali ho tho surprise banta hai na"

Nandu:"iski kya jaroorath hai chacha"

Rishu:"this is not fair chacha mere liye koyi surprise nahi hai"and pouts

Chacha:"rishu tum college mai first aao mai tumhare liye bhi surprise thoonga aur nandu tum surprise ko accept karna hi hoga"

Nandu:"teeke chacha kya hai meri surprise"

Chacha gifts her scooty pep and nandu thanks him.nandu and rishu goes on scooty.nandu drops rishu at Space arts and science college and leaves for hospital

And here comes the most awaited part,the man who will the change the life of nandu

At 9am

A handsome man of 25yrs with hot and chiseled body sleeping on his king size bed peacefully.his peaceful sleep was broken by her little sis.his sis name is Mukti,a very hot tomboy girl and close to her brother.

Oops! Forgot to mention the name of that handsome man

His name is Manik Malhotra,the heir of Malhotra industries after his dad , lead singer of band fab5 and his sis is also a part of fab5.his dad's name is Raj malhotra,a sincere and dedicated businessman and loves his son and daughter very much.

Mukti:"bhai get up its 9am.you got to go to office"

Manik:"oh freak itna der sogaya tha maine.dad chale gaye office"

Mukti:"haan chale gaye dad office"

Manik:"choti tumne mujhe utaya kyu nahi"

Mukti:"shant hojao bhai dad ne mujhe tume utane se mana kiya tha coz you came late after attending the meeting na"

Manik:"teeke choti tum jao mein fresh hokar aata hoon"

After freshing up,manik got down for breakfast.his mom Nyonika malhotra was arranging his breakfast at dining table.she is a caring mother of manik and mukti.

Nyo:"beta aagaye tum aao breakfast karke office jana"

Manik:"teeke mom"

Manik eats his breakfast and leaves for his office.he reaches the office greets his dad and went to his cabin.he began working on some files and he gets a call from his friend cabir dhawan,a close friend of manik who knows him in and out and a part of fab5

Manik:"haan bol cabir,kya baat hai"

Cabir:"manik we have got a meeting with Mr.khurrana today evening to sign our album so bhul mat jana"

Manik:"teeke cabir mai aajaongi aur mujhe bahoth kaam hai evening milthe hain"

Cabir:"chal bye evening milthe hain"

Manik get back to his work

Location-Lifeline hospital(prestigious hospital in Mumbai)

Nandu reaches there to meet the dean of the hospital Dr.Abbay mehra,a reowned cardiologist in India

At dean's cabin:

Nandu:"may i come in? Sir"

Abbey:"yes,come in.haan you are nandini murthy right,topper of K.L.N medical college"

Nandu:"yes i am sir but how do you know me? Sir"

Abbey:"your final thesis which you had submitted in your last year was pretty much impressive and your college's principal is a good friend of mine so i had requested him to send you here to be part of this hospital"

Nandu:"thanks for your compliments sir. Its my pleasure to join here"

Abbey:"wait i will call Dr.navya to help you to join to the team of doctors here coz its your first day and she will show around the hospital"

After some minutes navya came to dean's cabin and accompanied nandu to show around and work there

Navya:"hai i'm Dr. Navya mehra. You can call me navya"

Nandu:"hai navya, its nice to meet you."

Navya:"waise nandini dad told me about your thesis and he is very impressed with you haan"

Nandu:"ek minute Dr. Abbey mehra is your dad" with a shocked face

Navya:"yeah he is but not in the hospital, here he is a strict dean.at home he is a sweet and loving dad"

Nandu:"you are lucky to have him as your dad"

Saying this nandu became sad remembering her dad and his rude behaviour

Navya:"acha hum dono kaam par lag jathe hain varna dean will eat us with scolds"

They both laugh and get back on their work.nandu and manik spend their day by working sincerely.

Precap-manik and nandu's first meet

Hope you guys like this part. If i have done mistake in writing pls let me know by comments. Pls share ur comments.