Part 7

Flashback: 

             On the fourth day after the visit to the Gulmohar ashram,manik went to a park  nearer to Malhotra mansion.he put a scarf and big glasses to hide his identity coz it is a public park.he was taking a walk inside the park to make himself free from stress.while he was walking,he heard some weeping sound.he approached towards the sound and saw a small girl at a corner with palm on her face.that corner was nearer to the worker's place who maintain the park and so no people were allowed other than the workers.

                  Manik got near to the girl but she got scared because of his big black glasses and scarf.so he removed them.

Manik:"aapka naam kya hai barbie doll aur aap ro kyu rahe ho ha?"

Girl:"meri...na..am sa.njana..hai.mai aur meri.... maa park..aaye the..par ab ma..a mil nahi rahi hai"with weeps and hiccups.

Manik:"aap tension na lo aapki maa na jaroor aapko doondne yahan fir aayengi,aapki maa aane tak mai sath rahetha hoon"

     Saying this manik picked sanjana and sat with her on the nearby stone bench.

     Nandu went to medical shop nearby to her house as rishu got allergy due to almonds accidentally eaten by him from desert during dinner.chachi doesnt know about rishu's allergy so she was very much worried seeing rishu's condition.nandu didn't get the medicine in the nearby shop and so she got the address of medical shop where she would get her medicines from the shopkeeper and went.she went to that medical shop and got relieved getting the medicines.while returning to her home,she heard a mesmerizing voice and she smiled seeing the owner of the voice.

Location-park

       Sanjana was still sobbing,manik felt sad seeing her cry.so to light up her mind,manik got an idea.

Manik:"sanjana hum dono aapki maa aane tak ek game kele"with cheerful voice to cheer her up.

Sanjana:"game???konsi game?"with questioning eyes

Manik:"tongue twister, what say?"

Sanjana:"wo kaise kelthe hain?"with confused face.

Manik:"barbie doll bahoth simple game hain.jo mai bolunga wo tume repeat karni hain.simple hain na.

Sanjana:"yeh tho boring lagthi hain mujhe"

Manik:"ek baar try tho karle trust me you"ll love it"

Sanjana:"teeke"

                Manik start saying tongue twister in way of song.while he started singing,nandu saw him from a distance in the park.he sang

Chanda chamke cham cham

Chikhen chaukanna chor

Manik shows moon to sanjana and sings

Chiti chate chini chatori 

Chinikhor

Sanjana got confused and so manik repeats the line to get to her little mind.nandu was watching them lovingly.

Kitna mushkil yeh gaana zara

Gaake dikhana

Manik signals her to sing that and sanjana sang

Chanda chini chamke chaate

Chaukanna chikhe chor

Manik laughs as she mixed the two twisters into weird one.sanjana got angry seeing him laugh.she turns to the other side and pouts.

Chanda chamke cham cham

Chikhen chaukanna chor

Chiti chaate chini chatori