Part 3

Sorry for late update guys. Enjoy this part

Location- lifeline hospital 5.30pm

Navya-"nandu tum ghar chalo aaj tumhara shift khatam hogaya"

Nandu-"arrey navya itni jaldi kyun mai kuch der aur kaam karti hoon na"

Navya-"nandu its your first day yaar aur tho aur tum aaji Mumbai aayi ho thoda family time spend karna"

Nandu-"par dean??"

Navya-"arrey tume jane keliye dean nehi kaha tha.ab khush .mai tume ghar drop kar doon?

Nandu-"nahi navya meri paas scooty hai aur waise bhi mere bhai rishu ko college se pick karke ghar jaongi"

Navya-"teeke waise nandu its your first day that's why your are getting free time kal nahi chalega ok"

Nandu-"ok navya bye" with a smiling face

Then nandu informs rishu that she will pick him up from college and leaves from the hospital.

Location-Malhotra company 5.45pm

While manik was working on some files unaware of the time,he gets a call from cabir

Cabir-"office se nikal gaya manik"

Manik-"oh shit mai bhul gaya aaj bahoth kaam tha yaar isliye dimag se wo meeting nikal gaya mai abhi aatha hoon"

Cabir-"teeke koyi bath nahi aaj meeting hamari fab5 company par nahi wo Mr.khurrana ghar par hai mai tume unka address msg kartha hoon tu aajana der math kar abhi office se nikal ok."

Manik-"ok wahan milthe haan bye"

Manik was on his way to Mr.khurrana's mansion.nandu was on her way to space college from the outskirts of the city as the hospital was on that boundary to reduce city noise that would disturb patient's health.when she was driving on some lonely road as she thought it would to her destination soon,her scooty suddenly stops coz of petrol drain out.

Nandu-"oh shit,petrol khatam hogaya.how stupid i am not to fill the petrol tank full,knowing i am traveling long distance"

"Aiyappa ab mai kya karroon yaha koyi nahi dikhra,haan mai navya ko call karti hoon"

Nandu calls navya and asked her to buy petrol and send it to the place where she was.nandu calls rishu and asked him to go to home by himself and insisting him not to worry for her.then she waited putting her scooty on stand and sat on it.

Nandu's pov:

      Kitna acha mausam hai lagta hai baarish hone wala hai.the cool breeze of air is falling on my face and it makes me feel fresh and energetic.the flower's fragrance from standby forest filling my lungs makes a good feel in me.just then a drop of rain fall on my palm and i realised that cloud has started pouring its love on the  Earth.so i moved to the nearby tree not to drench more till the petrol is got by someone.

Manik's pov:

        While i am driving and i could feel the cool breeze of air touching my face as i has my car windows down.feeling the cool air turning into rain droplets,i am on the verge of singing from my heart.i thought it would be useful for the album ahead so i took out my phone to record it.but when i pressed start button on mobile screen,i heard some cute and angelic voice into my ears.i pulled over my car to a side and walked towards the source of the voice with my phone.i reached near the voice and the sight in front of me skipped a beat from my heart.