Part 13

BROTHER-SISTER relationship is like a tom and jerry one

They tease each other,

Knock down each other,

Irritate each other,

But can't live without each other...

          HAPPY RAKSHA BANDHAN

Here you go the next update.enjoy reading....

Location-lifeline hospital

         Manik woke up first and was getting fascinated by the innocent,cute baby like face of nandu.he noticed that he was holding nandu's hand.he caressed her hand with his thumb and removed few strands of her hair which were on her face disturbing her beauty sleep.manik couldn't control himself from kissing nandu.so he slightly pecked on her hairs.with his touch nandu moved her body getting out of her sleep.manik composed himself and left her hand not letting nandu know what he was doing.

Nandu woke up and saw manik awake.she touched his forehead to check whether his body temperature came down completely.

Nandu:"manik how are you feeling now? Weakness feel tho nahi horraha hai na"in a worried tone.

Manik felt happy seeing her concern and smilingly replied

Manik:"i am feeling good.waise tum raat bar yahi thi kya?"

Nandu:"haan tumhara mobile vapas thene aayi thi par maine tume check kiya tho,  you had fever.so i stayed back to keep check on your fever aur thanda pani pe cloth dip karke tumhara forehead par rakhi to make your body temp. come down"

Manik:"tume yahan stay back karne ki kya jaroorath thi tum nurse kobhi yeh karne keha sacthi thi na"in a factful tone.

Manik asked this to confirm about nandu's concern for him.listening to this, nandu mentally hit herself as she realised what he said was right.

Nandu's pov:

      Manik tho sahi bolraha tha.i could have told the nurse to do.why did i stayed back? Aiyappa ab mai kya bolu manik ko.mujhe yi nahi patha mai yesa kyu kiya.i must definitely give him a fair explanation to him.otherwise he will keep on asking me question..kya bolu?...kya bolu?.....

                      End pov

Manik noticed her nandu's tensed and confused face.with this gesture manik got his answer that she was concerned for him.to bring nandu out of thoughts,manik snapped his fingers in front of her.

Manik:"hellloo dr.nandini i am asking you something .jawaab do kyu rukhi tum yahan"in teasing way.

Nandu:"wo... mai..haan..kal us nurse ne tume galat ointment lagane wali thi phirse wo galathi kari tho.i can't afford that.anyways i promised sweety that i'll make you perfectly fine in short time.so care tho karni padegi na."

Nandu gave a sigh of relief as she had indeed gave a fair explanation to manik.manik smiled in mind as nandu how smartly escaped from his question.

Then nandu went home to freshened up.nandu came back freshened up after having her breakfast along with lots of pleases to chachi to let her go to hospital as chachi had asked her to take rest to get out of tiredness.

Nandu was going on her regular rounds and checking patients reports.while nandu was passing by manik's ward,she was shocked to see the scenario in front of her inside the manik's ward through the glass.nandu instantly went inside the ward.

Nandu:"navya yeh tum kya karrahi ho?"in a shock

Navya:"kya karrahi ho matlab.i am taking pics with manik.you know na i am a crazy fan of fab5.yeh chance kaise miss karti mai"