Part 4

Location-lone road 6.40pm

Nandu took the call without seeing the caller id as she thought it was from navya. Hearing the voice,made her rooted in that place. It was from her appa and he doesn't let her to make music as her passion as he wants her to make his wish as her passion. According to him, music is a useless thing that doesn't has value in the society. Her appa always listens to words of the world. His daughter's wish wasn't even worth a penny to him. Always he rules her decision in every aspects. The part of making her a cardiologist was because of his appa's co-workers son/daughter was in that field in majority. So he thought that it is right profession to be in. But nandu always has music as her passion since from childhood when she taught music from her amms. She always hide her passion from her appa because she loves her appa very much and craves for his love. So she fulfiled all his wish with sincerity and perfection. She hopes that someday he will surely accept her love.

Rajesh:"nandini tum hospital join karli na kuch problem tho nahi huye"

Nandu:"haan haan... appa maine join karli hai aur... aur... meri first day shift achese khatam hogayi.

Rajesh:"why are you shivering nandini?"

Nandu:"wo...wo...chacha ne scooty gift diya tha hospital jane ke..liye par ab lauthe vaqt..scooty mai petrol kha..tam hogayi.isliye meri friend se mathat maagi..aur wait karte vaqt baa..rish hogayi.aur..aur.."stammers

Rajesh:"don't you have sense nandini?janthe vaqt petrol tank check nahi kiya aur tho aur tum baarish mai bheeg rahi hai.tume bimar pad gayi tho hospital khon jaayega ha.."

Nandu:"appa wo...sorry"with teary eyes and chokes

Rajesh:"ab rona bhand kar"

Hearing rajesh shouting on nandini, ratna took the mobile from him and talks to nandu.

Ratna:"shh..nandu beta rona bhand kar aur batha kya hua"

Nandu narrates the situation to her amma.

Ratna:"koyi bath nahi tumhari friend aathegi hogi tum aaram se ghar jana aur chachi se kehakar garam garam haldi wala dhoodh pilena tume bimar nahi padegi teeke na"

Nandu calms down after talking to her amma and meanwhile navya came in her car.nandu informs her amma and disconnects the call.

Nandu:"navya tume aane kya jaroorath thi kisi ko bej thethe na"

Navya:"arrey aise kese tume akhele chod dethi.aaja get in the car mai tume ghar chod dethi hoon"

Nandu:"par meri scooty"

Navya:"scooty ko mere driver tumhari ghar paucha dega bus tum address batha he will follow my car teeke na"

Nandu:"teeke navya"

Navya and navya drove away from that place to nandu's home with driver following them in scooty after filling the petrol.

While nandu got a call from her dad that time,manik got a call from cabir.

Cabir:"manik tu kaha hai saale kitni der hum sab tumhari wait karrahege ha.its going to be 1hour after i called you last"

Manik:"sorry yaar baarish horaha hain na isliye late traffic mai phas gaya"he lies to cabir

Cabir:"haan haan okay kaisi bhi karke jaldi aa yaha Mr.khurrana impatient horahe hain"

Manik:"tu chinta math i'll be there in short time aur waise bhi Mr.khurrana hume mana nahi karpayenge .we are fab5 right, the best band in the country"

Cabir:"tu aur tumhari famous manik malhotra attitude "

While manik was talking to cabir turning the other side,nandu left with navya.when he again turned to the side where nandu was,he found her no where.