Part 5

After 1 month:

             When manik becames low for any work in the office or in album,he looked her bracelet and gains his hope back and worked with his whole heart whether it is any work in office or in his album. Every night he hears nandu's voice in his mobile and sleeps peacefully. But he never lost hope in meeting nandu again.manik spends one month like previously mentioned.

              Nandu got her monthly salary and decides to use some amount of it for good deeds.she decides to donate some of her salary to ashram.

Location-Gulmohar ashram 

                 Nandu reached the ashram donates the money.while returning,she saw one boy sitting alone on the stone bench at the lawn in the ashram.he was watching the other children playing and sitting sadly with his palm on cheeks.nandu went near him and tried to talk to him but he refused her to talk in a rude manner.

Nandu:"ek baar mujhse bath karle bus ek baar"

Boy:"teeke didi boliye aap kya mujhse bath karna chathi hain"with a sad voice.

Nandu:"pehle ye batao tumhara naam kya hai aur tum sad kyu ho"

Boy:"mera naam saharsh hai aur mai last week iss ashram join kiya kyunki mere parents car accident mai margaye"with tears in his eyes.

Hearing this nandu was in the verge of crying but she doesn't show it coz to console him.

Nandu:"tumhara naam tho bahoth pyaara hai par tumko yahan koyi dosth nahi bane"

Saharsh:"yahan ki log mera apna nahi hai sirf mera maa paa apna hai"

Nandu:"tume aisa kyu lagtha hain. sirf blood relation se koyi apna nahi hotha,pyaar se risthe banthe hain aur tumhara maa,paa khoon se nahi unki pyaar se tumhari dil mein basthe hain"

"Yahan tumse koyi bath nahi kiya kya saharsh?"

Saharsh:"wo wo yahan sab mujhse bath karne ki koshish kiya tha par mai un sabse rudely behave tha didi"

Nandu:"yeh tho galat bath haina,dekha wo log tho janthe hain tum unka khoon se related nahi par phir bhi tumse sachche dil se tumse bath ki na.pyaar conditional nahi hota.tum pyaar tho aur vapas maanglo yeh pyaar nahi hota.love is unconditional.bina matlab se dusro ko pyaar karna chahiye teeke na saharsh"

Hearing this saharsh hugs nandu and sobs silently.

Saharsh:"teeke didi mai bhi aisahi pyaar karungi"

Nandu:"arrey rothe nahi hai tum tho strong boy ho na tumhari maa paa uparse dekhrahe honge unko acha nahi lagega tume rothe huye dekhkar na aur tumhara naam ka meaning tum janthe ho?"

Saharsh:"kya hai didi?"

Nandu:"tumhara naam ka meaning hai joy aur tum rorahe ho yeh achi bath nahi hai tum smile karte huye ache lagthe ho"

Saharsh:"arrey mai tho bulgaya apki naam kya hai didi "

Nandu:"meri naam nandini hai"

Saharsh:"apki naam ka kya matlab hai didi"

Nandu:"meri naam ka matlab hai mai sabko khushi dilavungi aur meri aas paas sabko happiness spread karungi"

Saharsh:"sach didi apki naam tho apko bahoth suit karta hai aap sach mai dusro ko khushi dethi hai aur sorry mai aapse rudely behave kiya"

Nandu:"chalo koyi bath nahi tum jao sabke sath kelo"

Saharsh:"didi un sabse kaise bath karunga mai tho un sabse rudely behave kiya tha na"

Nandu:"arrey wo sab tume jaroor maaf karenge"

 Saying this nandu called all the children together.saharsh asked sorry to them and they accepted it.

Nandu:"arrey yeh kya bath huyi aap sab friends bangaye ho aur mujhse koyi friend nahi banega" with a cute sad face.

             All children smiled and shout in unison "you are also our friend didi".nandu felt happy to the fullest in her heart.all children hugs her and kisses her cheek.

Before leaving nandu says to saharsh that "NEVER LOSE HOPE ON HIMSELF" and also says that she will come every week to meet.

This scene was noticed by one elderly woman.The elderly woman is none other than the ashram's warden.her name is Rose.she is a sweet and caring lady and loves the children in the ashram very much.she took the photo of nandu with the children in happy mode as it is a million dollar scene and to recherish it.

After nandu leaves,manik too comes to that ashram to donate money and bought some gifts for the children. manik visits here regularly and spends some time with the children.

While manik was distributing the gifts to children,saharsh hesitates to come and have the gift as he rudely behaved with manik last time.so sensing his uneasiness,manik himself go to saharsh to give gift.

Manik:"yeh lo tumhara gift tum mujhse bath nahi karna chathe ho tho teeke par gift lene mana math karna"

Manik gives gift to saharsh and when manik turned to go,saharsh catches his hand.saharsh say sorry to manik with hands on his ears.

Saharsh:"sorry manik bhai mai aapse rudely behave kiya na"

Manik:"koyi bath nahi saharsh par this sudden change kaisa huva"ruffles saharsh's hair.

All children shout in unison "yeh nandini didi ki vajase huva".manik was amused to hear nandu's name in unison.he asked about her from saharsh and when he heard the phrase "NEVER LOSE HOPE" from saharsh.he got excited remembering nandu's bracelet and he wants this girl to be nandu.so he asked rose about nandini.rose showed nandu's photo to him and manik's happiness was out of the world seeing nandu again and asked rose that does she know anything about nandu.manik goes sad hearing the answer in negative.but saharsh interrupts their conversation.

Saharsh:"manik bhai nandini di phir agle week iss day par aayenge"

Manik:"thanks you so much saharsh.you don't know what you have given to me"

Manik kisses saharsh's cheek and leaves the ashram.manik's happiness has no bounds at that time.

This part freezes with manik's never ending smile.

Precap-manik shares about nandini with cabir

Hope you guys like this part.comment ur views about this part.