Part 22

Location-malhotra mansion

Manik feeling irritated by the tap on his shoulder disturbing his sleep pull the wrist of the owner who tapped him.he was about to shout thinking the person as his choti mukti without opening his eyes but how can he shout after listening to the most sweet angelic voice of the world for him.

Nandu:"Aiyappa..."closing her eyes in fear with manik's sudden act under him.

Manik was just admiring nandu's cute scared face.her tightly closed eyes,her pouty lips which gasped with his act was just filling his nerves with happiness.what more can he ask for in that early morning, nandu was under him on his bed that to in his room.some few strands of her hair was disturbing his view to see her face.

Manik put her hair strands behind her ears.with his touch nandu shivered and slowly opened her eyes.nandu got drowned into manik's love filled eyes.within few seconds nandu got into her senses and slowly in a low voice

Nandu:"manik..."looking into his eyes which brought him out of trance.manik composed his senses and said

Manik:"nandini tum yaha.."

Nandu:"haan...wo...mai tumhari checkup karne keliye aayi thi... Dean ne bola"in a stammering voice due to his proximity under him.

Manik:"haan teeke"replied in a casual way not realising his position which was badly affecting nandu.taking a full deep breath,nandu asked him through her eyes to see his position.

Manik:"sorry..mai tume mukti samjha as she came and tried to wake me up few minutes ago before you came"in a embarrassed tone trying to get up from top of her.

Before nandu could reply not to make manik embarrass,her eyes popped out feeling manik's thin lip on her.manik's hands got slipped with duvet while trying to get up and his lips landed on her cheek.manik also had his eyes widened with his unintentional act and in a swift got off from her.

Nandu got up instantly and stood beside bed.manik and nandu could not meet into each other's eyes.nandu's face turned into tomato red.

Manik:"wo..i..."in a low voice

Nandu:"u get fresh and come down.i'll wait downstairs"in one go fastly and went down without waiting for reply.

Manik cursed himself for creating awkwardness.manik got fresh and went down.nandu with much difficulty composed herself and settled on sofa.meanwhile mukti came and sat beside nandu.manik without meeting nandu's eyes called her.nandu was doing his checkup without meeting his eyes.mukti noticed their awkwardness.her evil twin cabir also joined them.

cabir:"hello whats up guys"in a cheerful voice

then cabir noticed nandu doing manik's checkup.

cabir:"nandini tum yaha?? manik teek hai na"in a concerned tone.

nandu:"haan.he is perfectly alright.just a checkup.yesterday only he got discharged.so dean called me to do his checkup"

after doing his checkup,nandu bid bye to them saying that she was getting late for hospital without making eye contact with manik.cabir also noticed their awkwardness but thought to confront with him later after nandu.nandu also informed nyonika about manik's diet for few days till he is perfectly alright.nandu left after getting blessings from nyonika and went.

cabir asked manik about the awkwardness between him and nandu after settling in manik's room.manik tried to avoid cabir but how can he do that after all he know him in and out.so manik narrated the cause for their awkwardness with a embarrassed expression.cabir bursts out laughing seeing his manik's face.thankfully mukti wasn't there as that would be more embarrassing for manik as she was busy with her mom.