Part 9

I am so sorry for late update guys.i was out of town to attend a wedding.iam really glad you guys are liking my story and my views.thank u so much guys for supporting me in writing by commenting your views.keep supporting friends! Here's your next update

Location-lifeline hospital

Nandu was stunned at her place hearing her name from manik when getting getting back into his senses.she was not able to do anything at that moment.her name in manik's weak voice was ringering in her ears.her frozen mind was back into its acting state when she heard dean's voice.she then composed herself and left manik's hand.

Dr.abbey:"ab manik kaise hai dr.nandini"

Nandu:"he is just now getting back into his consciousness dean"

Abbey:"so he is out of danger now.dr.nandini,you have done a great job.you have sucessfully finished your first surgery and that too a complicated one"

Nandu:"thanks dean.par aap tho conference attend karne wale the na pune mein.aap yahan kaise?"

Abbey:"haan attend karne wala tha,mr.raj malhotra,manik's father requested me to take care of him personally.so i didn't attend it but our two senior doctors are attending on our hospital's behalf"

Nandu:"ok dean then i'll check manik's condition"

Abbey:"no need dr.nandini. i'll check him.waise bhi your shift is over now right.you can go home"

Nandu:"ok dean.i'll take a leave now"

Saying this nandu came outside the ICU ward.Seeing nandu coming out,mukti went to her.

Mukti:"bhai ko hosh aagaya doctor"with pleading eyes to hear that his brother was fine.

Nandu:"he has come into his senses.you two don't need to be worried now.he is fine now"said to mukti and cabir.

Cabir:"kya hum dono manik se mil sacthe hain"

Nandu:"hain you two can meet him after dean check him up thoroughly but don't excit him much with many talks.he just has undergone surgery so its not good for him.he needs rest very much.kal aap dono aaram se bath kar sacthe ho when he will be shifted to normal ward"

Mukti & cabir:"okay doctor"

Nandu:"mujhe nandini bula sacthe ho"

They nodded their heads and when they were about to enter ICU ward,nandu stopped them.

Nandu:"ek minute wo..."looking at mukti and cabir paused.

Cabir:"mai cabir aur yeh mukti hai.haan you were going to say something na.say don't hesitate nandini"

Nandu:"wo cabir aunty ko inform kardena manik ko hosh aagaya hai.let her meet manik now itself.unhe khana kilalijiyega for sure she must not have had food till now.after meeting him only she will be at peace."

Mukti&cabir:"okay nandini"

Nandu went to her home and had dinner.then she retired to her room after a hectic day.when manik opened his eyes,he saw dean checking him and after checking him,dean walked out.manik didn't remember about his little talk with nandu on that road where he had met with an accident as he was in very much pain that time.rather we can say on his mind still he has not met nandu but on his heart he has met nandu again.his longing and urge to hear her voice was fulfiled unknowning to his mind.then cabir and mukti entered the ward.

Mukti:"bhai aap kaise ho teek hain na aap"with teary eyes seeing his condition.

Manik:"choti mai teek hoon aur tum ro math na.tum ladki jaisi kyu ro rahi ho tumko yeh suit nahi karta na"