Lily's Journey part 3

And now something I was really waiting for :3

Finn's POV

After the war ended, I returned to Merlein and I imidiately resigned. Everyone were suprised by that, but I had my reasons. This wasn't my first war, but however, it was the first war when I had the chance to see the real war. I was sick of it. My friends, innocent little child and people who were just unlucky, they are dead now. But for what reason? There's never a real winner. Both sides loses, one just more than other. This war took 2 years, and in the end it still ended as it would without it. What was the point in it? And that was exactly why I resigned. More and more questions like that were showing, until it was much for me to take.

(Merlein isn't classic city. It's spread in the area near the river and the forrest, and it has only one side covered by wall. Strategically it's not a good place, but Merlein is far away the enemy borders. There are some hills too and on one Finn's home is located)

Big suprise awaited me at home. When I returned and explained my wife Alina the details, she told me what she was doing. She had the idea how to help our friends, to which no one returned. She (with the help of our son) built a kindergarden. In total we had six children to take care of. Beside my daughter Sophie, there was Alora, Elena, Kitty, Tiffany, Natasha. Other mother had their way how to take care of them without their husbands. Only one dissapointed with my decision was my son, we argued about that until he left to join the military. I didn't stop him, I knew that when he once decides to do something, there's no way that anyone could stop him.

...

Kids loved my stories from the military (of course I had to kinda change it for them), especialy the one when the girl warns me about the explosion. They've taken her as their idol. Sophie was really happy, when she heard that the hero who saved her dad got a wooden flower with her name. It always made me smile, to see them playing as her. I understand them, if I as a little boy heard a story like that, I would be amazed too. Days were paceful and that was really refreshing. I could imagine growing old like that.

...

One day my story was interrupted by knocking. I opened the door and I was suprised by seeing such a young lady at my door. She introduced herself as Lily, and she asked me if I would help her with something. She explained to me the whole story. "I was always wondering how she found me" I said after that. To show me that she isn't lying, she showed me the wooden flower. I talked a lot about it with my wife, and she agreed with my decision. We decided to go to the Urululu the next day.

...

Our journey was mostly just walking, but by the time we were talking about each other and about our friends. I told her stories from the war and she told me about her childhood. I was amazed that 12 years old girl was that determined. I decided to teach her some tricks with the sword, so she would have more chances if we would have to fight. It took us five days to get in the Minapolis. "Why are we here again?" she asked nervously. "Because from Merlein to Urululu, it takes 21 days. There are faster ways how to get in Urululu, because of the teleporters that are here. Now we will shorten it to 5-6 days." "Woah, that's amazing" "It's one of the things you'll learn in the institute" "Institute?" "The Institute of Mianite Arts, it's a really good school, but not many students go there." "Why not?" "Various reasons. We're getting near to the teleporter. Come closer to me and if anyone asks you, you're my daughter Sophie okay?" "Okay" The teleporter check took a long time, but it was a long distance between one Mianite and one Dianite city, and after these wars that happens really often I'm not suprised. Lily looked amazed by everything, since she never visited any Mianite city before. I never knew why, but that always happen to Dianitees. If you're Ianitee or Mianitee, you just say "Hmpf"

... (They used the teleporter and now they're at Urululu)

"What do we do now?" "We need to find a way to the main hall, they make simple decisions there for like three days." "That's not hard, I was there once with my parents" I had to agree that having two good scientists as a parents is a good thing for this purpose. We found a place where we hid our stuff and we changed our clothes. It was clear, that there would be a ball, so we can sneak in. I had my suit and Lily had a dress I borrowed from my wife. She looked weird in that, but it will serve our purpose.

...

On the ball

I told Lily to wait for the final speech. As expected, the officials talked about how they restored peace and in the end they said: "Now we can live in peace" That's when Lily stepped in. "No we can't!" "Who said that?" asked the Mianite man who was talking. Lily stepped foward so everyone could see her "Me!" "Why are you saying that sweetie?" old Dianite woman asked "There will never be peace until that person will stop manipulating with people, and killing innocents" "Who are you talking about sweetie?" "I'm talking about the Dianite general who's in charge of Kadam." "That are a big charges if it's true. Do you have some proof?" "I have" she said flaming with confidence. I'm glad that plan A worked. "That's a lie, we checked everything and he's fine" the Mianite man from before said. Okay, time for plan B! "You said that we will live in peace now, so tell me why is my thirteen years old boyfriend going to be executed? Why is my best friend hiding in the jungle in the fear of dying if she'll get out? Why can't I see my parents anymore? AND WHY YOU CAN'T TRUST ME?" she yelled frustrated. After that the hall was silent, but even from here you could see that they decided. "Okay girl, we will listen to you"

[Yay, this is record because I didn't write anything random at all yay! - Fox :3]