Letters

I have three things to say, first, I decided, that to not spam this book, next specials are for 500 reads and 550,600,650,700,750,800,850,900,950 and 1000 at once.

Secondly, this chapter is dedicated especially to Lucas, so he can stop asking about the next update. (He's like picky penguin - Let's see who gets that reference) (Funny, how before I joined the kik, he had no idea about contest fanfiction

3rd - I need to write faster, so I can cought up with the storyline of TIofMA, and everyone can know.my thoughts on what happened to my character

We were waiting for the voting speeches, when someone suddently yelled "Letters are here!" "Letters?" I asked Amy "Your family sends you letter if something happend, they get taken, while students are looking around." "Oh... Did you delivered my letter?" "Yes, your grandma is a nice person" "I know" I smiled lightly. Someone handed me letter. I looked at Amy and she said "I hope it's nothing so bad." I decided to read it on the speech, so I hid it in my pocket for now.

*Timeskip to the speech*

Amy's speech was beautiful. When she started, it was meh, but then: "We all know, how much important Mianite is. I think, that we should honor him, by choosing great leader, who listen to people who voted for him, who will do great actions to get up our reputation and who will care about the honor of Mianite dorm and his students!" [That foreshadowing tho XD] Everyone clapped, because that WAS the best speech they heard. (Well, not much of a competition since our opponent was Sterling, but still.)

[#Rekt. Ena vs Sterling 1:0] I did not wanted to listen to Sterling's BS once again, so I opened the letter. It was written in my grandma's hand writing. Little tear drop fall on the letter (Don't cry, you will destroy the letter) I thought. I started to reading it:

Dear Light,

I miss you so much, so does your brother, when I tell him about you. Young generation maybe forgot about you, but WE didn't. I'm glad you wrote me, but I'm still sad that I can't see how my little girl grew up. Your friend is a nice person, buu takes time to see it, so just wait. You'll know if she's the 'one' eventually. I'm happy that you went to the institute, but be careful. You know what will happen if they find out who you are.

I have bad news. Council was called to the Mianite tower, and when it ended, the tower was closed. Next day, soliders returned from secret mission. They were supposed to attack the followers of Ianite in Dudu and kill everyone they find. If they are hiding, to burn them. I know, that you hid there. But there's still a hope, rumors says, that when the soliders attacked, the village was empty. All the followers are gone. Tower was closed, because you can still see it burning. That attack suprised everyone. Mayor said himself, that those were Mianite's orders. I can only hope he isn't onto you. Stay safe,

- Grandma

I looked at that last part with shock. (How? How? I changed everything except my face. Why? Why? What did the poor civilians did to him? Luckily that they left, but still. Why now? Why me? Does he still holds a grudge? What did I do...) I just fell into my abbys of depresion and sadness. I didn't pay attention to what Amy or Sterling were saying afterwards. All I could do was staring at the wall and think on how much I'm screwed.

"How was my speech?" Amy asked nervously. "Great" "I'm so nervous" "Don't worry, I am too" We started going back to the dorm. Both silent. Both scared. Both nervous. And most importantly, both worried about our future.

...