History by Ena

I was thinking what to do, when Amy stood up and yelled "Listen first years, follow me, I'll show you your dorm" (I'm soooo excited. yay.) Maybe you'll like it. (Hmm) I tried to focus on what was Amy saying, but then I noticed Philip slowly walking towards me. (What is he doing?) "Umm, hi Ena" he started (What does he want?) "Hi Philip" "I know, that we didn't started really well..." "But?" "I was wondering..." "Come on" "Well, could you tell me something about Cadice?" [That's the biggest city of Mianite worshipers, also Ena's home] "Of course, what do you want to know" I said with a smile. I swear that if Amy told anybody else... "How the city looks like, how it feels like beeing born here and you know..." (Terrible and Awful) Try to remember your past (And what do you think I'm doing?) "As you probably know, Cadice is beautiful city built by Mianite himself. He choose that place, because the light is shining on the buildings, and because the view is amazing" I noticed that some other people stopped talking, so they could listen too. "In the middle of the city Mianite built his tower, he doesn't live there anymore, but everytime a city celebration is hold, he is alway here, to give us a speech" Now the whole group stopped. Amy turned back to see what is happening, but when she heard me talking, she only smiled. "Our elders are our teachers in everything. They always say, for some reason, that they are the followers of old Mianite. They do not wish for Cadice to be related with anything war related, like the followers of new Mianite, as they refer to everyone younger than them." Amy signaled me to follow her, and as we walked forward I continued "The most beautifulest building in our town, is the place of wisdom and learning..." I felt, how they almost stopped breathing, waiting for my answer. "The great Mianite library, filled by books from Mianitees all over the world. But the most treasured one, is the book written by Mianite himself." I heard the deep breaths and the gasps clearly, but I was still glad that we're finally in our dorm. Amy stopped right before the door and said "It's a tradition in this school, that the 'best' first year on this way to the dorms, has the right to be the first one, who steps inside, for the current year. We'll now vote, who deserves this right, and I vote for Ena. Who agrees with me?" All first years then started to shouting my name, which made me blush a little. "It's decided. Ena,go."

I opened the door and saw bright living room. There were some paintings on the wall and white carpets. "Woah" I said surprised. "Okay, the last thing to say is, girls are on the right and boys are on the left" with that she left. "Nice talk" Philip said "It was beautiful like you" [#BestPickUpLinesOf2015, that was worse than the ones Rugglez used to write - Fox :3] (Is he... is he flirting with me?) Looks like that "Thanks"

*Time skip of lazyness*

After recieving at least Bazilion congratulations, I went to check out my room. There were three beds, so I'm guessing that I have a room-mates. I picked a piece of paper and draw a girl in the garden saying this is not the end [Look at the picture if you're confused]. On the other side I just wrote, Come to the party, When: Our classic time, Where: You know where, Signed by the Princess~

They will get the codemessage, I'm sure, but now, where to put it? (Slip it to Jake or Lily, they'll know what to do) That's a great idea, thanks voice. (I have only good ideas). With that, I went to sleep.

[I know that promised some feels, but they will probably come next chapter - Fox :3]