I rolled my eyes where else does it hurt?"

"My stomach"

"You could have a broken rib. Lift up" he did a bit and I raised his shirt, ignoring the muscles. "Can you take a deep breath?" he did as I asked, "did that hurt?" he shocked his head with shaking hands I reach out to his warm skin. I press carefully on his chest, his hair tickling my palm.

I got up and went to his kitchen, getting a washrag, I came back and put his hand in mine, delicately rubbing his knuckles to clean them up. "Put up hell of a fight"

"Well obviously"

"Don't be an asshole. I didn't have to help you"

"Sorry"

"So sincere" I cleaned up his hand, I moved up to his face, removing the dried blood from his chin and neck.

"Okay I'm done"

"Thank you"

"Welcome, I'll go back home I'm a bit tired" I yawned "actually a lot" I stood up

"Fine. I'll drop you" his phone rang he looked at the caller ID it was Sophia, he hanged up

"So you and Sophia ha" we walked to my house, he was limping a bit

"Why? Are you jealous?"

"Jerk"

"Hey. Being a jerk is a part of my image"

"Come on. I know you're really not a jerk. I mean the way you treat Niall and Liam, helping them and Sophia seems to like you"

"Which brings me back to the whole jealous thing."

"I take that back. You are a jerk"

We arrived to my house "this is me"

"Come on ill take you to your room, I don't want you to sleep while you're walking"

"I should be the one getting you home after this" I held his face and he clinched a bit "see"

"Lets go in," he said pushing me inside

"Fine just be quite my mom is here"

"Wow, we're sneaking in."

I ignored him and went to my room, he's behind me.

He looked at the ground looking confused "I can't talk to you."

"Why not me? You clearly talk to other girl when you bring them home right and left"

"Jealous?"

"No" I protested

"You are. That's perfectly fine too. The extent of those conversations are... you're sexy, we make out, I ask them if they'll come hom with me. Done and done"

"You just have empty meaningless sex? How satisfying" I rolled my eyes.

~Harry's P.O.V~

"Thank you, Harry" she says as she turns away from me.

I turn to walk out when she grabs my hand.

"Don't leave," she says

"I have to go home," I say tucking a piece of hair, that had fallen behind her ear.

I leaned in to kiss her but I stopped remembering when I said I wont kiss her until she tells me to. I looked into her eyes, this time she leaned in and pressed her lips on mine, me. I hesitate but then decided what the hell. A soft kiss quickly turns into an aggressive, juicy kiss. I smiled against her lips. I took her shirt off I couldn't help but stair at her bra to be honest I'm not looking at the bra I'm looking at her boobs. Damn!!! They're fine. I licked my lips "your boobs are perfect" she took off my shirt; I can see that she's admiring my body. I took her to the bed and laid her there not breaking the kiss, I trailed down her stomach then back up to her lips. She rolled me over. Feisty!! now she on top of me, she kept grinding on me. My length got harder and I know that she's soaked.

"Ouch" she was pressing to hard on me it hurts where I got beaten up not to blame anyone that's my fault "slow down princess" I said to her

She broke the kiss and sat next to me covering her lips.

"Don't worry I wont tell if you don't" I said to her, so she doesn't have anymore trouble with Logan. I sat down, ready to go back home.

"Stay" she said

I looked at her confused. I sat next to her and wrap my arm around her wait to scoot her closer to me. She puts her head on my chest and I freeze for a moment, before finally relaxing.

We lay there for almost an hour, I stoke her hair and she intertwines our hands together and kissing it, and then doing it all over again. She suddenly stops and I already miss her.

"I think I am," she says.

I frowned "what?" I ask raising my head so I can see her face.

"I think I'm falling for him," she says a little louder

"Who?" I ask her.

"Harry," she says quietly, before going back to sleep. Me too, babe.

God, sometimes she is the most annoying thing in the world, but other times, she is the most amazing thing.