Jyuu-Ichi ~ For the first time

11- For the first time

- - - - - -

Thanks to Sasuke, I had to wake up thirty minutes prior to the time I usually get up on school mornings.

I felt my heartbeat increase in speed as the alarm on my cellphone goes off. I groaned quietly, quickly sitting myself up on the bed. I stretched myself out for a few seconds before I reached out to pick up my cellphone. I turned off the alarm while yawning. I knew I couldn't sleep in this time. I had less than thirty minutes to get ready to leave.

'Less than thirty minutes... bleh.'

I stood up from my bed as I brushed my right hand through my hair. I walk toward my closet and open it. It takes me less than a minute to pick out an outfit for school, and right away, I shut the closet door. As I make my way out of the room, I grab a white towel and black leather bag, which held all of my showering/washing up essentials, that rested on my dresser.

After doing my morning routine in a fast pace, I step out of the bathroom with my leather bag in one hand and my towel in the other. I walk to my room, setting my bag on the dresser. I pick my phone up from my bed afterward and I press a button. The screen lit up, as well as the time. 6:18 AM. I need to get going soon. The school was about ten minutes away from my house.

I pick up my backpack from the floor and take my keys from the dresser as I walk out of the room. I tucked a strand of my hair behind my left ear with my right hand while I stepped out of the house, shutting and locking the door afterward. I turn away from my house and sigh. I began walking down the walkway, leading to the sidewalk. Turning left, I begin making my way to the school grounds.

As I approached a stop sign that was about two meters away, I take out my white earphones from my backpack and plug them into my ears. I casually take out my cellphone from my back pocket and plug the other end of the earphones into a slot in the phone. I slowed down as I began picking a song to play, but I was soon interrupted when I heard a car horn behind me.

I looked up in confusion. I stop on my tracks and turned my head to the right slowly and slightly. 'I'm not even walking on the street!' The car horn beeped again. I pull my earphones out of my ears in irritation and whipped my head to the right to face the car. The windows were slightly tinted and the car was black. Wait a minute... this was a sports car. This had to be either Sasuke or Itachi.

The driver's window rolled down, revealing none other than Sasuke Uchiha. He stared at me blankly as if I were doing something out of the ordinary. I pursed my lips together, turning myself away from the car, and I began walking once again.

"Where do you think you're going, Sayuri?" His voice boomed out suddenly.

I turned my head to face his car. I look at Sasuke in annoyance. "To the school, like you asked me to."

He drives forward slowly to catch up with me. When he was already at the point where I could see him while looking forward, he stops the car and glares at me. "Get in the car."

I bit my bottom lip as I bowed my head down for a moment. I tried my best to not respond back negatively. There was no point in protesting. I turned around, placing my phone and earphones in my back pocket. I walk my way to the other side of the car. I opened the passenger's door and stepped inside. I don't bother making eye-contact with him as I shut the car door. I rose my eyebrows, squinting my eyes as I rested my head on the window on my right.

I didn't want silence to take over. I took a deep breath and spoke to him nonchalantly. "Any reason why you would want to meet me an hour before school starts?"

"Hn," He leans back onto the leather seat, placing both hands on the steering wheel. "So I can't even have a moment with my girlfriend?"

I felt my cheeks redden. My expression softened in a matter of seconds. I lifted my head off of the window and turned my head to face him. "By the way you ignored my calls, it seemed like you enjoyed your time with those two." I tried my best to not make it seem like I was spying on him. Though, I didn't want to rat out Naruto either.

"Are we still on this?" He complained. I notice him grip the steering wheel tightly as he began driving forward. After a few seconds, I hear him sigh out of stress. "Look, just forget that ever happened. I don't want any problems between us."

I scoffed. "Fine."

We arrive on school grounds in less than two minutes. Sasuke parks his car in the parking lot. As he shuts off the vehicle, I step out of the car with my backpack hanging on my left shoulder. I shut the door and begin walking toward the school when I heard Sasuke yell out from his car.

"Get in the back, Sayuri."

I turn around with an amused expression on my face. "What?"

He smirked. "It's just for a moment..."

What the hell did he mean by "a moment?" Is he going to kiss me or something? I pursed my lips together and began walking toward the car once again. I open the car door and got inside the back seats of the car before shutting the door. And surprisingly, Sasuke was already there beside me when I got in.

I place my backpack on the floor of the car and leaned forward. I turned my head to the left with it resting on the leather seat in front of me. "A moment, huh?"

Sasuke smirked whilst scooting closer to me. "Yeah. A moment."

"And what do you mean by that?"

"I think you know already."

Sasuke places his arm around my shoulders and pulls me off of the seat. He turns me to the left to face him. A shocked expression took over my face as he did so. He chuckles as he leans in, closing the gap between us.

I could just feel him pushing me down to the cushions beneath us. I didn't know what to do. Should I just lay here and let it happen? Should I open the car door and just run away from the car? As I shook myself out of my thoughts, I realized that my right hand had already made its way to the handle on the door. I tried pulling the handle and pushing the door, but it wouldn't budge. 'He must've put a child safety lock on the car!'

Sasuke took notice of what I was trying to do and pulled away from the kiss. He leans back and gives me a stern look. "If you think I'm trying to go that far with you, I'm not."

"It seemed like you were..." I mumbled as I sat up.

"I just feel like this would be the only time we have together," he retorted. Sasuke looks down, letting his bangs fall and cover his face. "Because we'll always be busy with our friends and other stuff during school."

My eyes wandered down to the floor as I sighed. "That's true."

"Listen," he lifts his head up to meet my gaze. I stare at him with wonder. I didn't even mind the fact that I could barely move because of how surprised I was. "No matter what happens, just remember that--"

"That I'm yours?" I cut him off. I tilted my head slightly to the side when he responds to me by shaking his head.

"No," Sasuke replied with no emotion on his face. "That I love you, Sayuri."

That statement was what really got to me. I mean, sure, we've kissed, we've held hands, and we told each other that we had likings for one another. But love? And I couldn't believe that it would go from a small crush to a strong feeling of love in just three days. Or... maybe Sasuke started having feelings for me during the thirty day long project we had.

I've honestly never told anyone "I love you" before. No one other than my own parents, of course. I wasn't prepared for this moment at all. His message caught me off-guard. I was practically speechless.

I knew that he needed some sort of response. I tried my best to not stutter as I said these next few words. "I love you too, Sasuke."

Sasuke immediately responds back with a sly smile. I could tell that I made him happy. I stare at him for a moment, waiting for another response. And before I knew it, he had pulled me into an embrace, to which I happily returned.

I was still really shocked and in a daze, though. For the first time, we both admitted into loving one another. Dear lord, I could just feel the blood rushing to my face. I've never experienced this moment before...