Chapter 57

Gabriella's P.O.V.

Justin had just left me by myself telling me to get dressed up for a surprise dinner, in an hour.

I quickly rushed around taking out my makeup and my hair straighteners. I picked up my foundation and blended it over my face before I used some concealer under my eyes. I then contoured my face and then filled in my eyebrows. I did a subtle Eyeshadow look that was light but natural. I then did a winged eyeliner and curled my eyelashes and put mascara on them.

I then put on my Whirl Mac Nude Pink Matt lipstick. I then put my hair in to parts and straightened my hair before I combed it and left it statgithened on either side with my middle parting. I then checked the time and saw that I didn't have long until the car came to pick me up.

I rushed to the closet and picked out the dress I had picked earlier, it was a plain black bodycon dress and the sides were cut, I put it on before I heard a knock at the door, I quickly put on one of my black heels before rushing over to the door and opening it whilst putting on the other shoe I saw a driver standing there, smiling at me.

"Mrs Bieber, are you ready?" He asked, I got chills down my spine just hearing him call me Mrs Bieber, of course from happiness.

I smiled nodding grabbing my phone before I shut the door and followed him out the bungalow. He led me to the flashy black Rolls Royce and opened the door for me, I thanked him and sat down.

I went on to Snapchat to see Justin had sent me a Snapchat picture. I tapped it to see a picture of him, his regular Raised eyebrows pose staring in to the camera, I could only see a blue blazer jacket and black shirt but I wasn't certain because it looked kinda dark.

He had captioned it "Can't wait to see you baby girl" I grinned like an idiot before replying.

I went through my social media and didn't realise we had already arrived. The car stopped and the driver came and opened the door, he held his hand out and I took it, getting out the car and thanking him, he shut the door behind me.

"Er, do you happen to know were Justin is?" I questioned, looking around and not seeing him anywhere.

He grinned walking ahead of me, I followed suspiciously looking around only to see we were at the beach, but it was more of a private area because I had never seen this part of the beach before and around it was huge rocks which ahead of it was the bright blue water.

There was no one here which made it seem kind of weird that this man was taking me to a deserted area but it soon all matched up when I saw a small red carpet on the sand, leading up to a candle lit dinner, next to it stood Justin.

He wore a dark blue blazer jacket, with a black button up shirt under it and black smart pants and smart shoes, he looked really handsome for sure.

He smiled at me as I approached him, "Hey Princess... You look, perfect" he breathed out as I got to him, I smiled blushing, kissing his lips "Justin, this is amazing" I gushed looking at the table that was decorated with candles and roses.

"All for my beautiful wife" he replied smiling down at me. I smiled back pressing my lips against his in a long sweet kiss. Pulling away he pulled out the chair for me and I sat down thanking him.

He came and sat down opposite me, and out of no were some waiters came out, placing a plate in front of me and one in front of Justin.

We began eating and Justin began to explain how he even thought of this idea and it all lead back to the wedding in some way. I just couldn't help but admire the way he'd stutter along his words trying express his happiness, and the way he'd use his hands to get points across, I took great interest in small details and I couldn't stop smiling as he talked.