Chapter 21

Gabriella's P.O.V.

I poured in the pancake mix in to the pan and turned the has a little higher. As I waited for it to cook, I went on my phone unlocking it before going on to Instagram. I went through my newest Instagram comments on the picture I uploaded yesterday to see a bunch of people talking about Christian I was getting tagged on a lot of pictures all of them were from Christians account.

I went on his profile to see he had uploaded a picture of me from yesterday which was taken from the paparazzi, he had captioned it "Y'all are all tripping out about what I said about Gabriella yesterday, calm the fuck down. I'm not denying that I would fuck her, and I don't give a fuck if she's Biebers girl, that dude needs to stop acting so big... Clearly the girl needs to have something bigger in her life" once I was done reading the caption, I was speechless, again.

Did he really just put that on Instagram, did he have no respect? The fact that he's supposed to be one of Justin's best friends, he was disgusting.

"Whats wrong baby?" Justin's voice made me jump as I quickly turned around, he was standing not too far from me, staring at my with confusion.

"Oh er, nothing" I fake smiled, hiding my phone behind my back, hoping he didn't ask to see my phone.

He looked behind my back before back at me, "Then why did you jump and hide your phone?" He asked slowly walking towards me.

"Oh um, you just made me jump that's all I'm not hiding-" he cut my of by taking my phone from my hands, he switched it on and stared down at it. His eyes went black and gripped my phone, his knuckles turning white.

"Justin don't-" I instantly stopped talking once he looked in to my eyes, his eyes were completely dark as he gritted his teeth in anger.

"He fucking dare try to touch you" he spat putting my phone on the counter before he was about to turn around when I stopped him, gripping on to his arm

"Were are you going?" I asked, hoping he didn't do anything stupid.

"Don't worry about it... I'll be back in a couple hours, do not leave, I don't want any paparazzi asking you questions" He warned "but dont you want to eat?" I innocently asked glancing at his lips and back up to his eyes, he shook his head before pressing his lips against mine, I breathed out before pulling away slightly "Just... Don't do anything stupid okay?" I sighed biting my bottom lip.

He nodded "I won't, I'll be back soon" he muttered kissing me again before turning around and leaving.

I sighed making the rest of the pancakes before I went in to the living room. I sat down and sat Esther next to me before turning on the TV. I found something to watch before I began to eat.

I didn't know what Justin was going to do, but I hoped he was staying out of trouble.