Chapter 44

Justin's P.O.V.

I put my arm around Gabi's waist as she took pictures and talked to her fans, "Can I get a picture?!" A girl squeeled in front of me, I nodded smiling taking her phone from her hands I took a picture and handed it back to her along with taking pictures with other fans.

"Gabi looks so pretty!" One of the girls said smiling as we both looked over at Gabi who was now talking to some of her fans.

"I know right" I smiled at her watching as she smiled and laughed. "Hey Justin... Are you done shading Jai?" One of the girls asked smirking. I laughed grinning.

"I'm not shading him," I smirked they laughed shaking there head. "Alright I'll see you later guys," I smiled as Gabi took my hand and we walked over to the boards that had 'Janoskians' written all over it with photographers there taking pictures as mostly YouTube people and people I'd didn't really know, posed for pictures one by one.

"Okay come along" The woman said to us, Gabriella pulled me along with her as we came in front of the cameras, I put my arm around her waist as the camera flashed.

I looked down at her as she smiled for the cameras, she just looked so beautiful I didn't want to take my eyes off her.

She looked up at me laughing once she saw me already staring at her. She leaned up and kissed my lips smiling. Pulling away I smiled as we walked away from the cameras and were led to the theatre that was showing the whole movie, to me I wasn't even bothered to watch it, I new nothing about these boys and I only came for Gabi and this Jai dude.

"Is that him?" I asked as 5 boys came out quickly greeting some of there friends before the movie actually played.

She nodded smiling at one of the boys who made eye contact with her. They came up to us smiling, I realised one of the boys keeping his head low.

"Hey Gab" One of the guys said, each of them hugging her before shaking my hand, except from one of them.

"Happy you made it! And also Justin, glad you came" I think his name was Beau, but he smiled at me and I actually liked him, he was nice.

"Good to be here" I smirked, they left back stage and we took our seats. I watched as girls and boys came up to Gabi all excited to see her until everyone sat down and the host came out.

I sighed picking up my phone and going through social media, already getting bored. This was going to be a long night.