Chapter 31

Justin's P.O.V.

I pulled her on to my lap, she put her head on my shoulder nuzzling in to my neck lazily wrapping her arms around my neck I heard her little sniffs but she wasn't crying anymore.

I had talked to scooter and he said that the producers have apologised and wanted us to come back on but I refused. As if I would go back on to that show, let alone have Gabi back on it.

"I'm sorry this happened princess..." I sighed rubbing her back.

She moved her head back a little to look at me "Its not your fault" she muttered, caressing my neck.

"I should of known they were gonna be so rude" I replied, leaning my forehead on to hers as I shut my eyes.

I felt her press her lips on to mine, I kissed back slowly. She pulled away but our lips were millimetres apart.

"Let's just... Forget about this okay?" She muttered kissing me again.

Deciding to just chill, we put on a movie and cuddled up on the couch. I kept my arms around her small body, as she kept her eyes glued to the screen occasionally letting out small gasps from the Plot Twists of the movie.

I kind of drifted of in to a sleep, the movie wasn't interesting to me at all.

****

I groaned, as I opened my eyes. The movie was now over and Gabi was still next to me, snuggled up to me peacefully sleeping.

I grabbed my phone and unlocked it, the time was now 5:30pm. I went through twitter and Instagram and my social media yawning, I locked my phone.

I looked down at Gabi who was now frowning slightly, she stirred a little rubbing her eyes before opening them.

I smiled down at her kissing her forehead "Sleep well princess?" I asked moving the start hair out of her face.

She smiled up at me "Yeah" she replied nodding. "Good," I replied, kissing her lips twice.

"Its only 5:30, so I was thinking we go get something to eat and then get in to the hot tub?" I said caressing her cheek.

She nodded yawning "Okay" she replied turning around and picking up her phone. I put my arm around her waist from behind as she unlocked her phone and proceeded to go through her social media before replying back to text messages.

She went on Snapchat and pressed down on her face and the whole gallery thing came up that had all the new updates things on it.

She went for the one that had the angel halo thing, she recorded herself as the halo came on top of her head with me in the background being flushed out because of the lighting.

She posted it to Snapchat and went through some peoples Snapchat stories before we finally got up. After freshening up, we left the hotel and went to a place to eat.