Chapter 19

|WARNING: SEXUAL CONTENT READ AT YOUR OWN RISK|

Justin's P.O.V.

I shut the door behind me as she dragged me up the stairs of my house. She opened the door to my room and pulled me in before shutting it behind her, she crashed her lips against mine moving roughly in sync.

I pushed her against the door letting my lips come in contact with her neck, biting and sucking until I left a hickey, as she moaned once I hit her sweet spot.

Unexpectedly, she pulled away pulling me along before she pushed me on to my bed, I sat up as she stood in front of me, leaning down she kissed my lips again, biting my bottom lip before pulling away.

She undid the button on her jeans before pulling them down, she kicked them to the side before trailing her hands down my chest and taking a hold of my shirt before pulling it off, throwing it to the side.

She pushed me back on to the bed before climbing on top of me, she kissed and licked up my abs before kissing my neck causing me to moan out, I let my hands glide on to her hips as she pressed her lips agaisnt mine playing and pulling at my hair.

I let her be in control as moved back, teasingly messing with my top button of my jeans making me groan wanting her to just take them of already.

She giggled before pulling them down, I moved back and leaned against the head board as she pulled my boxers down. My long shaft stood up straight as she licked my abs before she wrapped her delicate mouth around my d*ck before she began sucking and licking up down it, my mouth hung open as I felt nothing but pleasure.

I moaned out and guided her by putting my hand at the back of her head, burying my hands in to her hair, I gripped it and pushed her back and forth moaning as she worked her magic. You wouldn't think such a delicate perfect girl could give such a good blow job, but hey, no one would ever know except me.

"Fuck Gabi I'm gonna-" I didn't even finish my sentence as I released in her mouth. She swallowed before getting up.

I licked my lips completely out of breath as she read over to my drawer, taking out a condom. She took of her thong throwing it to the floor before she rolled the condom on to my d*ck. She then slowly but teasingly took of her top, leaving her completely nude in my view.

God was she hot.

She had the best body. Her curved hips that led to her big perky ass made it hard to believe it was real. Her breasts weren't small at all, just how I liked it, she was perfect in my eyes. Her body suited her face, beautiful.

She kissed my lips one more time before sitting on my lap, she sat up a little, taking my shaft in her small hands she guided it to her entrance before she sat down slowly on to it.

I let out a groan once she was fully in, she slowly began to ride me, holding on to my shoulders for support I let my hands go down to her ass helping her as she began going faster.

"Fuck yes Gabi" I moaned as she dug her nails in to my top part of my back.

She went faster and faster, the room being filled by our moans and groans as I squeezed her ass making her moan and go faster, she was a blessing. Honestly.

I felt myself feel a overcoming sensation and I knew I was going to release, she went hard before I released in a moan.

She tiredly let herself wrap her arms around my neck and left her head on my shoulder. She had made me feel good, and now it was my turn.

As she kept her arms around my neck, I flipped us over so I was now hovering over her. She kept her arms around my neck loosly as she stared up at me, slowly, I let myself enter her again. She let out a small moan once I was deep in her.

"Justin" she breathed out as I began to move in her, "Come on baby girl, move your hips for me" I guided in a low voice. She did as I told her to and moved her hips in sync to my thrusts, I wanted to make her feel good now too.

"Jus-justin..." She stuttered out "Faster" she moaned. I didn't listen, liking the fact that she was going to end up begging for it. She realised I wasn't going fast enough for her and wasn't listening to her so she moaned in annoyance and impatience.

"Please Justin... Go faster" She managed to get out as she dug her nails in to my back demanding for more. It was such a turn on having her under me, begging for me to go faster and give her the pleasure she wanted. It felt good to be in control again.

"As you wish baby girl" I muttered in a raspy voice before I didn't even give her a wanting, I began thrusting faster and she moaned digging her nails in to my back as she bed moved slightly.

"C*m for me mami" I growled, leaning down and licking her neck knowing it turned her on even more. I knew allt he tricks to make her give me all the control, I knew how to control her and how to make her moan, and how to give her all the pleasure she wanted.

Not long after, her leg twitched and that was what she would do if she was about to have an org*sm.

"Juustinn" she moaned out before realising digging her nails in to my back.

She breathed heavily, trying to get her breath back as I pulled her to lay on top of me. This was my favourite way of holding her, just because she weighed practically nothing, and I knew she loved it.

I rubbed her back and kissed her shoulder as she let her little arms wrap around my neck loosly. As she instantly fell asleep softly breathing as our naked bodies pressed up against one another, I let myself fall asleep.