Chapter 26

Gabriella's P.O.V.

It was currently 7:30 and I had just finished doing my makeup, I didn't go overload and didn't have eye shadow on, just foundation, bronzer, mascara, eyeliner and filled in my eyebrows and my nude pink lipstick.

I put my hair in to a bun, it was one of those 'Messy but neat' buns that were messy but neat if that made sense, I then went and put my clothes on.

I wore a white knit cropped tank top along with some high waisted black jeans with rips in the knees. I wore a grey long Cardigan over top, for one, it was really cold outside, and two it went with the outfit too.

I out on my white converse and was finally finished. Taking a quick picture in the mirror of my outfit, I posted it on Snapchat before I went and answered the door.

It was Hugo, "Hey, one second" I told him. I ran back in and turned the lights off and shut my computer lid before I took my hotel key card and followed him out. I gave him the key since he would keep it safer before we headed down the lobby.

Hugo was really funny when you finally brake his shell, me and him got on really well and he treats me like a little sister.

"This elevator mirror is perfect omg" I gushed once we got in to the elevator.

"Come get in the picture!" I exclaimed as I got my camera up. He laughed before standing next to me, he put his arm around my shoulders and looked in the mirror as I took the picture, I had never actually taken a full picture with Hugo so this was exciting.

I made him upload it to his Instagram and caption it "Princess Gabriella everybody" I couldn't believe he actually did it.

I let my Cardigan slouch of my shoulder as we walked out of the lobby, a lot of paparazzi and fans were out and I tried my best to take pictures with them quickly before Hugo told me we had to leave because more and more people were coming. Once we got in to the Blacked out car, the driver drove off.

"So at rehearsals, I don't know if Justin told you this, but he kept messing up his lyrics and he seemed really angry during the whole time, I asked him what was up and he actually told me" Hugo said, as I went through twitter on my phone. I looked up straight away, frowning.

"Well? What'd he say?" I questioned.

"He said that Christian is coming back to LA in a week or two and that he knows he's going to try to mess with him and try to get to well, you, so he's worried and pissed... So I don't know, maybe you speak to him?" He explained. I nodded, this was so irritating, the fact that Christian was still out of his mind saying all this just to mess with Justin.

"I will... I honestly don't get what Christians problem is" I sighed locking my phone and leaving it on my lap.

"He clearly has a huge thing for you... Fucking paedophile" He laughed, I laughed shaking my head, he never swore around Justin just because he is Justin's body gaurd and it wouldn't be 'professional' in some words.

Once we arrived, the whole arena was packed, the outside people were crowded and paparazzi were everywhere along with security keeping people who hadn't gotten tickets and weren't allowed entry which made me feel really bad for them.

"Alright do not leave my side" He warned. I nodded before he opened the door, he got out and the screaming began, I was able to stop and take pictures with viewers and fans who were screaming really loud. Paparazzi were crazy as usual and we actually got inside and I was led backstage.

"Hiiii" I joyfully said to scooter, I hadn't seen him for a while since he didn't come with us on the same plane.

"Hey little one" he smiled hugging me, he was such a nice guy and loved calling me that, anything to do with little or short, he'd call me cos I was little and short.

"Were is Justin?" I questioned, as we watched everyone run around backstage to get everything ready and organised.

"He's doing vocal warm ups with this new Norwegian lady, she can barely speak English but is a heck of a singer" he grinned making me laugh.

"So I heard he was pretty mad today?" I said, hoping he would tell me everything.

Scooter signed nodding, "Yeah, he's just been stressing a lot about the album and this whole Christian bullshit, but I'm sure you know all this... But yeah, he kinda lashed out on the dancers during rehearsals because he came in there way and forgot the dance move and Justin thought they got the dance wrong when it was really him" He ended.

"Well lets just hope the show goes alright, he'll cheer up once he's performed" I smiled knowing Justin was always happy on stage, he loved it.

"Anyways, you should go see him, give him your goodluck kisses and whatever" He joked as I began to walk away, he made kissy noises as j shoved him.

He laughed before I turned and walked away. I went back to the room that said 'Vocals' and knocked on the door hoping I wasn't interrupting anything.

I opened the door to see Justin stood up in front of this women, who was probably the vocal couch. He was nodding his head at her as she spoke to him before he looked at me, instantly smiling.

I smiled back as the lady said something to Justin before she left, saying hi to me.

"Hey baby, you ready?" I asked, approaching him before wrapping my arms around his neck, pecking his lips. He wore jeans, a white full sleeved shirt, a black hoody jacket and his grey cap.

He sighed "More then ever" he replied chuckling.