Chapter 7

Gabriella's P.O.V.

My hair was done, and so was my makeup, I was in my outfit and almost ready for mine and Justin's date.

I wore a plain white creamy coloured bodycon circle neck dress, it had a curved end along with some nude plain heels. My hair was straightened and left out and makeup was minimal but hot. I actually was really happy with my look and I hoped Justin liked it too.

My home phone rang and I answered it to the front desk downstairs lady telling me there was a car out waiting for me.

I quickly looked at myself in the mirror to check if everything look okay before I went downstairs and out the door seeing Justin standing outside the Blacked out posh shiny car. he wore a burgundy and leather bomber jacket, black jeans and brown hat. He looked really hot.

He whistled at me as I walked towards him making me blush laughing. "Hello baby, you look beautiful" He grinned as I put my arms around his neck, he put his arms around my waist as I smiled up at him before pressing my lips against his, I smiled in to the kiss before pulling away.

"Mhmm, you look pretty good too" I grinned. He smirked before pulling back and opened the door.

"After you, M'Lady" he said in the worst British accent ever but he sounded so cute so I got in giggling and sat down.

He came and sat down and the door shut by itself. He sat back and smiled at me before the car began to move.

"So, were are we goin'?" I asked raising my eyebrows.

He smirked, "Baby," he stopped putting his hand on my thigh slowly going up and down with his large hand "You know me, its all a surprise" He winked gripping my thigh making me laugh rolling my eyes.

The car drive wasn't too long, but Justin talking about what we would be getting up to tonight made the ride go slower, but once we got there the driver slid the little glass thing that separated us from him, open.

"There are a lotta pap out there, so you are going to have to wait until we can get the restaurant security to help us make a path" Hugo, the driver and Justin's Bodyguard told us.

Justin cursed under his breath as I looked to my right, even though the windows were completely Blacked out, the flashes from the cameras outside were annoyingly bright and I could see them flashing from inside the car.

After a while of waiting, Hugo opened the door for us and Justin got out first, the shouting of paparazzi and some fans were extremely loud and the flashes were blinding. Justin took my hand and I got out the car.

We were escorted towards the restaurant, it was tkaing a while for the gaurds to help us get through when all the paparazzi were tkaing pictures and shouting our names and random immature things that were supposibly going to get our attention.

Finally we were able to get inside the actual restaurant and it was beautiful. The bright lights were in chandeliers that were high up on the tall ceilings. People dined elegantly with the fancy cutlery and wine. It was all gold and posh and it almost looked like a palace.

A man escorted us to a private table and we were seated. I sat across from Justin as a waiter told us the specials on the menu but Justin just told him to tell the chief 'Biebers meal' and he would understand which I found cool for some reason.

We talked about random things, mostly about graduation and I asked Justin about what he did at school and stuff and the food was by far the best. We were trying our best to be elegant and have our manners but the food was so good we couldnt help but moan over it, well it was mostly Justin who kept groaning and moaning by purpose as a sexual way and I couldn't help but laugh but occasionally tell him to shut up because I'm pretty sure people could hear us.

The guy asked what wine we wanted and gave us a selection but of course, I am not legal so Justin kept making fun of me by drinking the wine and asking me if I wanted some to tease me. He was such a dork.