Chapter 45

Justin's P.O.V.

I pulled Gabi back to me as she tried to walk away.

"Leave me alone" she sighed pushing me away and opening the door to her apartment.

I groaned pulling at my hair quickly putting my foot out to stop her from shutting the door on me. I pushed the door open and walked in shutting it behind me.

Flashback

We walked in to the after party, people danced and had conversation whilst the music played. I knew no one here yet of course everyone knew me, Gabi hugged and said hi to almost everyone who came past us whilst I just stood there looking around.

"I'll be back" she said, looking back and then back at me. I frowned was she really going to leave me alone with no one I knew.

"Were are you going? You do realise I know no one here" I replied placing my arms around her waist stopping her from going.

She laughed wrapping her arms around my neck "Then just start a conversation with someone, everyone here is really nice" She answered rubbing the back of my neck.

I groaned closing my eyes briefly before opening them, "Fine, but be back soon" I sighed, she smiled pressing her lips against mine, before pulling away.

"I will" she replied turning in my arms and walking away.

I headed over to the bar and ordered a cocktail, before sitting on the bar stools I sipped at my drink and went through my phone. I had ordered another drink and once I drank that I went back to were Gabi was and kissed her cheek as she spoke to a girl.

"Hey" I muttered to the girl who smiled at me, she stood next to a guy and I think he was her boyfriend. He nodded at me smiling and I smiled back.

"I'll see you later Gab" The girls said hugging her before wlaking away with the boy.

"You just couldn't stay away from me" she joked reaching up and kissing my lips I smirked lazily, pretty tired already.

"You're just so irresistible baby girl" I replied biting my bottom lip as I squeezed her ass making her shove me away. I laughed kissing her lips slowly moving in sync as I let my arms snake around her waist.

I heard a cough, that someone did just to get our attention.

Gabi pulled away and we both looked at the person standing in front of us awkwardly with his hands in his pockets, it was Jai.

"Oh..." Gabi awkwardly trailed off unwrapping her arms from my neck and turning to look at him.

I raised my eyebrows wondering what he wanted.

"Hey er... Can I speak to you Gabi?" He asked, I squinted my eyes looking at him, was he stupid?

"Whatever you gotta say, you can say it in front of me too" I quickly replied for Gabi. He startled looked at me before awkwardly nodding.

"Er... I just wanted to say that I don't want any awkwardness between us anymore" he said, looking straight Gabi who nodded and smiled at him, no way was this dude going to come back in to Gabi's life like everything was normal.

"What are you tryna say?" I asked not caring if I sounded rude. I heard Gabi sigh but I ignored it.

"That yeah I do still have feelings for you Gabi... And I don't think they will go away but-" I quickly cut him off. "What'd you just say?" I spat bawling my fists up.

"Justin calm down" I heard Gabi say placing her hand on my chest to calm me down, even though it did work, I wasn't going to stop.

"You still have feelings for my girl? The fuck is wrong with you" I spat not caring if people were starting to turn there heads.

"Listen man, I don't want to argue with you, can we just leave it" he sighed scratching the back of his neck awkwardly.

"There won't be an argument if you just stay away from my girl, don't even try and talk to her, ever again" I growled, with one last look I took Gabi's hand and pulled her along with me out of the crowd and out of the venue were the party was.

End of flashback

"I said leave me alone Justin!" She yelled at me taking my arms of from around her.

"Why?! Why are you mad at me when I only did this for you!" I yelled back as she walked in to her living room.

"Because Justin! You always do this! Whenver you see a guy with me you end up arguing and I'm sick of it! Its like you don't want any male even talking to me" she yelled back angrily. It was like a screaming match and we both were just yelling at each other.

"Why are you ungrateful huh?! Just because I'm being a good boyfriend and all you do is want to argue!" I spat getting angrier, my eyes probably turning dark.

"So its my fault now?" She replied, I sighed closing my eyes. "No! I never said that!" I groaned.

"Yes you are! You always do this! Its like you don't even trust me, you don't want any other guy to even look at me, why do you have to be so controlling!" She yelled, I don't think she even meant, or new what she was saying, he was so mad that she was just preaching but trying to make a point.

I groaned pulling at my hair "Because I love you Gabi! And this is what love does okay? It fucks you up but its the best fucking feeling you can ever have, knowing that you can look forward to being with the one you love at the end of a long ass day, or to know you have someone that loves you for you" I ended, my voice cracking as I passionately spoke.

She didn't say anything but kept her hands on her face, bearing her little sobs.

Instantly, I knew I wasn't going to let her cry, I approached her, it was as if all she needed was to be in my arms because as I wrapped my arms around her, she leaned in to my chest instantly calming down. Suddenly she lifted her head "I need a break...." Her words left her mouth and instantly I froze.

"What?" I asked, going in to a state of shock.

"Please... Just, just leave" she moved out of my arms, wiping her tears.

"What? No! Please Gabi don't do this" I pleaded, a couple tears dropping at the thought of losing her.

"I just need time," she replied trying not to burst in to tears. I shook my head wiping my eyes.

"But I love you..." I trailed of caressing her cheek. "I love you so much Justin... But please just give me time," she replied. I shut my eyes as she let her linger her lips over mine before finally kissing me, I didn't want it to end but she pulled away.

I wiped my tears and took one last glance at her before turning and leaving. There was no way I was letting her slip out of my life, she was my everything, my purpose.