Chapter 20

Gabriella's P.O.V.

I stirred around, slowly waking up. I didn't know what time it was but it felt early. Justin was no longer besides me, I heard the bathroom door open and close and Justin came walking out with a towel wrapped around his waist, his hair all wet and messy, glanced over at me before smiling as I turned fully to face him.

"Good morning beautiful" He smiled leaning down and kissing my lips twice. "Mornin'" is tiredly replied rubbing my eyes.

He went and put on some boxers before coming to stand in front of the mirror, he looked at his back in the mirror to see a bunch of scratches from last night.

"Damn baby, look what you did to me" he said turning to look at me. I blushed hiding my face with the covers as I heard him laugh.

I took my phone and tried to turn it on but the charger symbol came on saying I had to charge it. I didn't understand iphones, it didn't have any battery but had power to tell me to charge my phone.

I sighed throwing it next to me I really wanted to go through twitter and see what people thought of Justin's performance yesterday, "Here, use mine" Justin said, coming out of his closet. He passed my his phone before he went back in to the bathroom.

I switched it on to see his lock screen was a picture of me. I smiled before unlocking it to see the background was a picture of me and him together which I found so cute.

I went on Twitter and went through everyone's tweets even though this was Justin's account.

I smirked once I realised I could tweet anything I wanted, I quickly went on the tweet option and typed "I swear guys, @GabriellaDail is a queen" I tweeted before laughing reading all the replies.

I heard Justin turn the tap on which made me rush, as I finished looking at Instagram, I didn't have anything else to do so went on his camera and took a bunch of selfies for him to see later on.

I then went on Snapchat and took a selfie but made sure there was no explicit stuff in the picture.

I laughed before posting it, I locked the phone before Justin's came out of the bathroom. "Here, thanks" I said, handing him his phone.

"No problem babe, now hurry and get ready, we're leaving for the airport soon" I completely forgot. Justin was doing a bunch of shows in the UK, Norway and Spain and he specifically told me that I had to come.

I groaned "its soo early" I whined, rolling over to my front as I put my hand over my face.

He laughed before kissing my cheek "I'll be waiting downstairs" he sang before I heard the door shut.

After debating whether I should go back to sleep or not, I finally got up, plugged my phone in to charge and then went to the bathroom to shower. Once I showered, I went and wrapped my towel around my body before brushing my teeth. I went and took out a shirt of Justin's and some undergarments before I put them on.

I let my hair dry, it dried really quick and once it was almost dried, I put it in to a top knot and grabbed my phone and left his room.

I went downstairs going on my phone, seeing all my social media and stuff before I headed to the kitchen. He was sat on his phone watching something, it sounded like a music at a club or something, he paused it as I walked in "Have you seen this?" He said, with gritted teeth.

I frowned shaking my head before walking over to him, I stood behind him resting my hand on his shoulder and my head on top, he pressed play.

The video was of the host of E! News Julia Ransic I think, "Woah! The biebs and his girl Gabriella Dail were getting it on last night at the after party of Wango Tango when a familiar face turned up. Thats right, Christian Beedles, Justin's fellow best friend back in Canada was somewhat checking poor Gabriella out when she was dancing with former modal and sister Kendall and Kylie Jenner. Yikes! We haven't heard anything from Justin Bieber himself yet but someone heard Christian say 'I'd f*** her rough all night" rude or what?-" Justin paused the video as she was about to speak. I was shocked.

My mouth was open as he turned to look at me, his eyes dark from anger.

"What the fuck does he think he's doing?! I've known him for how long now, and he goes and fucking does this?!" Justin angrily spat as he stood up of the chair.

"Justin just calm down, theres probably a reasonable explanation behind this" I tried to calm him down, not wanting him to get even more angry.

"Reasonable explanation for basically thinking of ways of fucking with my girl?! I wanna fucking kill him" He spat grabbing his phone.

He talked angrily through his phone as he tapped on Christians contact number. He put the phone to his ear and let it ring.

He didn't pick up and Justin seemed even more angry. "Fucking pussy won't even pick up the phone" he growled looking down at his phone.

"Justin" I said calmly, I stood in front of him keeping my hands on his cheek I made him look at me "Just calm down okay? He'll call you back when he gets the chance... Don't over think this baby" I calmly said caressing his cheek with my thumb.

He slowly nodded before moving his head to the side kissing the palm of my hand.

"I'm gonna go call Scooter okay? Make something to eat" he replied, I knew he was still mad but he was trying, for me.

I nodded pressing my lips against his, before pulling away. I smiled up at him before he left the kitchen.

I had never even met Christian Beedles before, now I don't even want to.