Chapter 13

Gabriella's P.O.V.

I picked up my phone and unlocked it, going on Alex's name I texted him.

"Whats wrong?"

I was sat across him and he was looking really down.

"Nothing?" He replied making me look up at him, he looked back at me and I gave him a 'Do you think I'm stupid' look. He silently laughed and shook his head before looking back at the bowling ally at Justin who was now bowling.

Like usual, he had gotten all the pins down and had gotten a strike. He lift his arms up and cheered as Ryan groaned, Ryan and him were having a competition on who won and Justin had just gotten the most points and had won.

"Did you see that baby? I win at everything" He cockily said swinging his arm around my shoulder as I laughed at him. "Sure" I sarcastically said laughing.

We got our own shoes back and sat down to put them on. As I tied my shoe lace I heard Alex talking, "Hey Gabi, I'm gonna head back home now, I er have to get some things done" He said making us all look up.

"What? Don't you wanna stay and get food?" I asked frowning. I wandered why is was so quick to leave and he looked kinda nervous. He looked over to his side, I looked over to see Justin standing with his hands in his pockets staring back at Alex. Alex looked back at me smiling shaking his head "No sorry I just have to get back" he replied nervously.

"Oh okay then" I said standing up, I gave him a hug before stepping back, he gave a small wave at the rest, glanced at Justin before walking out.

I looked over at Justin who was smirking at the door. What must of happened? Did Justin say something to him.

"Shall we go to eat now? I'm starving" Kendall whined leaning her head on my shoulder.

As they discussed were to eat, I whispered to Kendall "What did Justin say to Alex?" I asked turning my head a little, as I covered my mouth with my hand so they didn't lip read or anything.

She glanced at me and then at the guys who were too busy looking at something on Justin's phone.

"Kendall" I warned as she bit her nails, she did that whenever she was hiding something.

She sighed "Fine, Justin doesn't really like Alex... And the reason why Alex left is because Justin keeps making him feel uncomfortable, and also just told him its best of he left... So yeah" once she said that, I couldn't quite believe it. Did Justin not understand Alex is my friend. And I thought we had went over this and I thought he actually respected me, but apparently not.

At this point I was plain mad, my whole night was ruined and I was actually having a good time.

"Are you forreal?" I angrily said. She nodded, "I know, hes stupid but please don't get mad, I don't want this to ruin your night" She quickly said.

"I'm hella mad, is he stupid?" I groaned taking out my phone, unlocking it I went and tapped on Alex's contact name, I called it and waited for him to pick up.

After a couple of rings it went to his Voicemail which meant he wasn't answering the phone to me and declined the call. Was he really mad at me? What did I even do, he should be mad at Justin, the person who clearly can't handle any male contact with me.

"Alright let's just go to Porterhouse or something" Kylie said. I glanced at Justin who was making his way over to me, I caught up to Kendall and began walking in between Kendall and Kylie.

"She knows" Kendall whispered to Kylie. I looked at Kylie and she was just laughing shaking her head. I sarcastically laughed before we left the bowling ally.

I completely forgot about paparazzi and as we left the alley they began flashing there cameras lights almost blinding me. We walked straight to the car, getting in I sat at the back next to Kendall who was trying to take pictures with me but I really wasn't in the mood.

Once we arrived at Porterhouse, we realised it was really crowded and there was a lot of people here so we didn't want any extra hassle so we went to subway which was right next to it.

After ordering our baguettes, I decided to try and call Alex again, walking outside of subway I stood outside, pressing on his contact name again I called it.

He finally picked up, "Hey... Alex?" I said in a question almost.

He didn't reply for a second which made me think he might of answered the call by mistake,

"Yeah?" He said down the phone making me sigh in relief. "Er, I called before but you declined the call... Are you mad at me?" I asked playing with my hair nervously waiting for his reply.

"Um no... I just er, didn't want your boyfriend to get mad" he replied, I shut my eyes feeling really bad for Alex.

"Alex... I'm sorry okay? I didn't know any of this was going on and I promise I will talk to Justin and he will apologise I-" he cut me off mid way.

"I don't need him to apologise Gabi, its fine I'm not mad at him...or you, I just, I just gotta go, I'll speak to you soon" with that, he didn't give me a chance to reply and he hung up.

I sighed taking the phone away from my ear, I stared down at my phone debating whether to text him or not but was soon interrupted by the door opening. A shadow came over top me and I looked up to see Justin standing in front of me, I really wanted to scream at him for causing this, but I wasn't going to make this in to a huge argument, at least not in public.